Highlighted
Jan 07 2013
By: ti-tangg First Son 2 posts

PSN issue

4 replies 249 views Edited Jan 7, 2013
Starting last night I was having issues signing in on the playstation network. Today it seems to have improved to where I can sign in and use the Internet successfully but I am still having issues playing black ops 2. The weird part is I am having no problems playing zombies online..just multiplayer. My connection jumps back and forth from one bar (red) to three bars (yellow). I have tried unplugging my modem for a few minutes and restarting it and it doesn't solve anything. I don't think it is my internet connection considering I am having no problems on my smartphone laptop or tablet. I have adjusted the network connection settings numerous times and that also did not correct the issue. If anyone has any ideas as to what I can do to fix the problem, please let me know. Or if it is an issue not related to my internet connection, feel free to enlighten me. Ive been at it for hours trying to fix this issue, and am getting quite frustrated. Thanks
Message 1 of 5 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Re: PSN issue

Jan 7, 2013

Did you check the Knowledge/Support Center?  http://support.us.playstation.com/  DG

Posted Image
Message 2 of 5 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Yes I tried everything they suggested. Today I lost connection to all online play, but I can still browse the Internet and playstation store.
Message 3 of 5 (188 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15226 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Maybe try the Black Ops forum section?  Is the problem only with BOps?  If so, it may be their servers and nothing to do with your connection and/or setup.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 4 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Moved from PSN General. Smiley Surprised

space_cape!!

Message 5 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes