Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 07 2012
By: el_toro-barako First Son 1 posts

PSN error

5 replies 273 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

I have a problem with my PS3, it showing an error has occured. you have been signed out of PSN ( 8070092 ). Please help...

Message 1 of 6 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: PSN error

Nov 7, 2012
i'm getting problems as well. i just got off the phone with sony for home, and now i can't even sign in. i just restarted my router too, and i'm unable to run a wire to my modem/router.
Message 2 of 6 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I'm having that problem as well.  I reset router, reentered connection info, pw info, ect and still the same error.

Message 3 of 6 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I'm currently enduring this as well. I've cycled everything, configured everything, and performed unholy rituals and dances for my router (just to be safe). I still continue to get kicked off the psn. Everything else is working fine.

Message 4 of 6 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I'm having this same issue and this is day 3 for me.  It started out while I was online and playing Killzone3.  I got the error has occurred and you have been logged out.  Day 2 (yesterday) I could log in but would get the error message after playing for 10-20 minutes. Today I can't log in at all.  I have reconfigured and rebooted my router three different times and nothing works.  I'm glad that others are also having this issue and this suggests it's not my settings or ISP but perhaps something with Sony.

Would someone please wake up the guy in the server room and ask him to verify the servers are healthy.

Message 5 of 6 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I have been having the same problem.  I have the 160GB PS3 slim.  I get disconnected from psn network, and cant log into the EA sports servers.  When I test the network connection it says it fails the speed test.  However I can run Amazon Prime streaming video on the PS3 with no errors, so my internet connection speed seems to be fine.  I tried reseting my DSL modem, router, and reseting the PS3 to default settings and nothing has remedied it.

Message 6 of 6 (171 Views)
0 Likes