Jun 16 2014
By: MyChemicalPichu First Son 10 posts

PSN dropped the ball on Destiny Beta codes

3 replies 222 views Edited Jun 16, 2014

Simply put in the topic, I think PSN dropped the ball on the Destiny Beta codes, on the PSN store it still says the beta is 9.9.14 when it was changed to july 14th... pre-ordered a month ago... still no beta key its not in the spam folder, not in trash, not in my inbox :smileysad:

Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Re: PSN dropped the ball on Destiny Beta codes

Jun 16, 2014
It doesn't say the beta is 9.9.14, that is and has been the release date for Destiny since it showed up on Playstation store. Beta codes will go out in early July, prior to the July 17th start of the beta, but complaining to Sony will accomplish nothing considering it is not a Sony title. Bungie is responsible for sending out the beta codes and their website says they will be sent out in July.
Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 16, 2014

if you had done some actual research smart guy, then you would know that on the bungie site it says the beta keys are given from the retailier i.e the psn store

Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Jun 16, 2014
Well genius, explain how Sony would have any control over a Bungie product? And even if Sony had ccontrol over beta keys why would they send them out 1 month before the beta starts? Guess you believe Sony can give you something they don't have. Even people who pre-ordered at gamestop are having to wait till July for their codes.
Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)
0 Likes