First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN down on Christmas EVE????

Dec 25, 2013
So should I now consider purchasing an XBox1... Ive supported Sony now since 1993 or 94, I'm getting tired of the screw ups with the network. I dont know what Sonys net worth is but cant they be more prepared. Maybe the government is running the Sony Corporation too... We all know how thats going.
Message 31 of 79 (1,344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Um...a....do..whut?
Message 32 of 79 (1,344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Someone better call the wahmbulance.  If you can't handle the network being down for a few hours, maybe you should evalute your life.  Or get one.

Message 33 of 79 (1,172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Spoken like a really strong & wise person.... I'm sure you have a PhD or Master's degree in BS... Lol
Message 34 of 79 (1,115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2013

Really **bleep** off by this - since the ps4 is so integrated with psn, it let me get in and rent a movie, and only after I'd paid went down(Ironically this was only about a half an hour ago, so I guess it was already down but for some reason let me into the store without error until I purchased something). Essentially, my wife's Christmas eve plan is spoiled because we can't get in to watch the movie we were planning to watch together... despite having paid for it.

So all I have is a bunch of wasted time and a bill in my e-mail telling me that I wasted money too.

Message 35 of 79 (1,056 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Well PSN is better than XBL. There's no debating it. XBL charges you AND loads up your dashboard with pizza ads.  PSN takes your money and puts most of it back in to PSN.  They actually post proof and keep people updated.  But they are too used to treating their customers as if they are freeloaders and as if they can take there network down whenever they want. Heads up SONY. You're pissing off your community.  You can't do this anymore, whether you're giving the money you're charging back to the gamers or not.  It's not acceptable.  A lot of the posts on this site are a little bit exaggerated, but they are still right. They pay for your service now, so you need to treat them like a paying customer.

Message 36 of 79 (1,033 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Sony This is Unacceptable! Greatness Awaits You said...IM still Waiting to experience this Greatness...Stop with the BS Sony. I only get a break from work on holidays! Such as Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! You guy really need to come up with a better time to do these system updates, I downloaded a bugged game. Deleted it from my ps4 now can't re-download because PSN is down. My time is very valuable to me, and you guys can't be randomly doing updates without giving us a heads up. This is a paid service, the least we the SONY FANS deserve is a heads up...Email...Something. Please get this rectified ASAP..I did not purchase a PS4....To pay for a bunch of paid services.P.S. or rather Playstation +...Redbox.....Music Unlimited.....Netflix....for my system not to function as advertised.....You can do better.....Please do....Im absolutely dissappointed...It will be Christmas in a few hours. Would really love to play online with my brother who i dont see often....I bought PS4 so I could play at Midnight with my bro on Christmas day.....This is **bleep**ed up, real talk

Message 37 of 79 (1,017 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Agreed! Sony get the ps store up and Running NOW! x-mas? Really are you Bleeping me? This is a service that we are paying you for! let's go FIX it or xbox 1 here i come! Unbelievable, inconsiderate!

Message 38 of 79 (928 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 25, 2013

I have to say it's pretty poor timing. I've had my ps4 since launch but got another for my son (we game together) and now he can't log in to create a profile. No complaints about the system, just the timing of maintenance.

Message 39 of 79 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Message 40 of 79 (907 Views)
0 Likes