Jul 17 2013
By: puppytoshu First Son 3 posts

PSN debit card payment failed

4 replies 273 views Edited Jul 17, 2013

Hello All,

I am not able to buy anything from PSN using my debit card. My card is working and have no issues, everything is verified twice and tried again but still no luck. I already used this debit card as CC on my PSN to buy several DLC's. But now, its like hell. Moreover, I used same card with same details on steam summer sale to buy cheap games and it worked on steam.

Also, there is another annoying part, the debit card information reentered again and it saved the info successfully. When trying to add amount to wallet, it does not add anything and sometimes it says check credit card info or says cannot add funds to wallet And it always take INR10 from my debit card whenever i try to add funds or add another debit card (which is also activated and working like CC everywhere except PSN).

Plz dont say verify your card since my card has sufficient balance and also activated, worked on steam like charm and also worked on PSN a month ago when i bought some DLC.

is it like now debit card will never work on PSN or something's wrong? Plz let me know if you have solutions

Thanks for answers

Ashutosh

Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Re: PSN debit card payment failed

Jul 17, 2013

check your listed address. I had a similiar issue recently and my psn had my old address.

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Message 2 of 5 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 17, 2013

did that, the address is already correct but still no luck... Smiley Sad

hell with psn :'(

Message 3 of 5 (240 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1490 posts

Jul 17, 2013
You might want to try and put the full name that is stated on the card or check your bank for what name and address they have on file I know somehow mine was different then what i thought and that was causing my problem hope this helps
Message 4 of 5 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jul 18, 2013

did that as well but still no luck,

dont get what's with sony?

the same debit card works anywhere online as CC including steam, flight ticket booking etc. with same details but not working on PSN :-/

Message 5 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes