Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
83 posts

Re: PSN complaint form is broken... PLEASE fix it!

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

I also started a thread on this subject.  A link to it is below.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/I-Can-t-File-A-Report/m-p/3720670...

Within the thread above, look for my post made on Wedesday, April 4, 2012.  That post includes three other options for reporting people.

This message posted by meticulousdragon.
BF3 Stats
Above image from the http://bf3stats.com/ website.
Message 11 of 17 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Apr 4, 2012

ZEPHYROS-SF wrote:

Furthermore one of the things the complaint page says you can do is complain via the XMB. It says to hover over the mail message you want to complain about, hit Triangle and you should see a "grief report" option.... well guess what? THERE IS NO GRIEF REPORT BUTTON ON THE XMB WHATSOEVER!

Highlight the message, then press the triangle button, then scroll down until you see "Grief Report".  The option is there, but they have hidden it a bit.  I suspect most people miss this option, given how they have hidden it unless you scroll downwards.  This only works if the person you want to report has sent you a message (that is the message you have to highlight to begin with).

This message posted by meticulousdragon.
BF3 Stats
Above image from the http://bf3stats.com/ website.
Message 12 of 17 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 4, 2012

80710102 and then contact

Message 13 of 17 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 13, 2012

i no this has nothing to do with this but i cant find any more psn complain form so the thing is WHY THE HELL DID THEY HAVE TO CHANGE GAMESHARE FROM 5 2 2 U BLOODY PSN IDOITS (WHO CLOSED IT)

Message 14 of 17 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 13, 2012

It did the same for me,>> in order for this to work you have to use a different web browser.. I used modzilla and it did what you said it did to you, went to Internet Explorer and it worked just fine!!! So please do not give Playstation a bad name when it is a technical difficulty on your end.

Thank You.

Message 15 of 17 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Seriously sony....

Message 16 of 17 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I Juss Saw a hacker prestige called 16th and unlimited cod points and kd reset and i think it isnt fair becuase he has all that and a checker board prestige i want him banned and he hack my last ps3 account with a jailbreak ps3 and i think its jailbreaked but i want him banned pls ban him

Message 17 of 17 (101 Views)
0 Likes