Highlighted
Mar 14 2013
By: DarkAssassin2259 First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

PSN code will not work

8 replies 217 views Edited Mar 14, 2013

I just recently bought God of War: Ascension and in the game case there are two things with codes on them. One is for DLC on GoW, the other is DLC for Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale. When I try to activate the code to download Zeus and Issac (never have been used before ever before I typed it in) it says that the code is either wrong or has already been used. I typed it in EXACTLY as it was shown and It couldn't have been used before because that was the first time the case had been open since I brought it home. Can anyone help me out or send me in the right direction of where to go for the right answer? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 9 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: PSN code will not work

Mar 14, 2013

I'm not really sure, But I have to ask... are you the person I think you might be? If you are, you know who I am.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 14, 2013
I might be....who do you think I am? lol

Better question: Who are you? Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 9 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Back in the day... we're talking 2007-2008. I had a friend with darkassassin as his PSN name, thing is he made alot of accounts and they always had assassin in the name, just thought you might be him. I used to have a CrashBandicoot avatar. 

Sorry to de-rail your topic, I just havent been able to find this guy. hahaha.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 9 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

DarkAssassin2259 wrote:

I just recently bought God of War: Ascension and in the game case there are two things with codes on them. One is for DLC on GoW, the other is DLC for Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale. When I try to activate the code to download Zeus and Issac (never have been used before ever before I typed it in) it says that the code is either wrong or has already been used. I typed it in EXACTLY as it was shown and It couldn't have been used before because that was the first time the case had been open since I brought it home. Can anyone help me out or send me in the right direction of where to go for the right answer? Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forums.

The code for Zeus and Isaac is for next week March 19, the characters aren't live in the game yet thats why the code doesn't work.

Message 5 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 14, 2013
I figured as much, just wasn't sure, thanks! Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 9 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Well, I did get the PS3 as a christmas gift in '08. I may or may not had internet use then, but I think I might remember you. All I had back then was Guitar Hero: World Tour....anyway, I'm sending you a friend request. Maybe we have a game or two in common. I mostly play single player, but I've got a few that's multiplayer Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 9 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 14, 2013

WarHawk would have been the game we met on.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 8 of 9 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
2673 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Message 9 of 9 (166 Views)
0 Likes