Sep 03 2012
By: gurevitch First Son 1 posts

PSN card doesnt work...

4 replies 421 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

well i bought a 20£ PSN card. when i enter the code its said that the code already used...
what can i do?

tnx for helping 

Message 1 of 5 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: PSN card doesnt work...

Sep 3, 2012
Check with retailer to make sure not a re-issued voucher.
Contact Playstation @ 1-800-345-SONY(7669)

> WARNING < There could be an issue with contacting sony. The above contact is really only useful for North America. It seems you may be using foreign currency. If thats the case, SCEA wont be able to assist you. You may have to go through SCEE. For that you will have to send an email.
Message 2 of 5 (418 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: PSN card doesn't work...

Sep 26, 2012

Had the same issue.  Sony (1-800-345-SONY) basically told be to pound sand.  Good luck though.  I spent a little over a month fighting, and finally got a resolution from Sony.  It took patience and perseverance.  A lot of emails, phone calls, posts, complaints, badgering from fellow forum members, etc.  I wish you luck, but the outlook isn't good.

Sony doesn't care to monitor who used the card.  They see it simply as the funds were used.  They received their money when they sold it to the retailers, so where it goes from there is not their concern.  Customer relations are the pitts in this regard.  Bunch of sods.

Moble

Message 3 of 5 (396 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28892 posts

Sep 28, 2012

If you're from the UK, you might want to post your issue in Website and Forum Help, Feedback & Advice.

Also, sometimes when we purchase a prepaid card, the person at the register forgets to activate the card. If you still have the receipt, I suggest taking your card back to get it scanned.

Lesson learned: Do not throw out the receipt until after the card's code has been inputted by you and accepted by the PSN.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Definitely hold on to everything until your funds have been accepted and spent.  I had everything, scanned it and sent it to Sony, and I still had to fight to get my funds.  You are probably better off trying to get the store to give you a new one.  Sony does not want to help anyone with these issues.  They either don't believe you, or they don't care about you.  That is my experience.

Moble

Message 5 of 5 (355 Views)
0 Likes