First Son
6 posts

Re: PSN acting up again?

Jun 18, 2011

I have Cox, same issues, it is not Cox... for once.

Message 11 of 16 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 18, 2011

back up, later

Message 12 of 16 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 18, 2011

I'm in Oklahoma as well and I can't sign in either.  I called PSN before they closed and they told me that my router wasn't communicating with their network and they instructed me to reset it.  So I reset the router and then I wasn't able to even get online on my computer.  So i called the maker of my router only to be informed that live phone support expired a year ago.  So I had to pay 29.99 for them to help me reconfigure the router.  Did all of that and I still can't log in.  I'm pissed!!

Message 13 of 16 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 16, 2012

Nova Scotia Canada here and were getting the same thing... takes multiple attempts to finally connect to the network and once on disconnected almost immediatly recieving a different error codes almost everytime. Whats even funnier is when i search the codes 99% of them refer to your ISP first, nothing to do with them, also considering I have 2 notebooks on my wireless working 100% fine.

Also to add the PSN connection speed has rapidly depleted over the last few months. I remember when i bought my playstation 3 it connected around 16mb give or take a few and i only had a 30mb Internet connection. Now that we have another Notebook I've upgraded my connection to a 45mb and now the PS3 only connects around 6-8mb with 2mb upload. Now i know that multiple types of wirless cards to a specific modem will slow the overall connection down but I have made sure that all ethernet cards are compatible and any performance issues to internet speed will affect the secondary notebook first and not the ps3.

To respond to mistya77, i would say your out 30$ but call your internet provider and they can walk your through reseting your network, sometimes when a reset is done on a modem and not turned on quick enough the network is reset aswell, password in canada normally being the last few digits of your phone number or its just straight up Admin lmao.

All in All, after several phonecalls and searching psn error codes, in thier eyes its our ISP or modems, them maybe by some small chance it might actually have to do with them.

Message 14 of 16 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I can't sign in either and am in Washington. Sucks.

Message 15 of 16 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 16, 2016
Same in georgia
Message 16 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes