Nov 12 2012
By: rossrosant First Son 1 posts

PSN account question

3 replies 147 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

If i sold my playstation 3 can i sign into my psn account on my new one and still have the progress i made on lets say my call of duty game? or will i have lost it all?...Or if i sign into my brothers playstation with my psn account info will i be able to use my settings that i had ?

Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28383 posts

Re: PSN account question

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

1) You can use your own account as long as you deleted your account from your old PS3. Thus preventing the new owner from having access to it.

2) On another PS3, when creating an account, be sure to pick "Use an existing account."

3) Make sure that your email address and account information are current.

4) If you have any issues, do call SCEA at 1-800-345-7669 during normal business hours (PST).

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 4 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 12, 2012

rossrosant wrote:

If i sold my playstation 3 can i sign into my psn account on my new one and still have the progress i made on lets say my call of duty game? or will i have lost it all?...Or if i sign into my brothers playstation with my psn account info will i be able to use my settings that i had ?

You're Trophies will be saved but all you're stats should be saved but that's just about it.  If you are playing off-line you will have to re-play all the level's all over again.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 3 of 4 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4420 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Moved from PS Home Support
Message 4 of 4 (124 Views)