Jul 11 2012
By: AlbertWesker8 First Son 3 posts

PSN accont

3 replies 147 views Edited Jul 11, 2012

I want to create a new account on PSN, because i can't change my Online ID. Can I copy all my information from my currently account to the new one, including trophy information. 

Please can any help me, I'm desperate, I hate my Online Name LOL

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41757 posts

Re: PSN accont

Jul 11, 2012

AlbertWesker8 wrote:

I want to create a new account on PSN, because i can't change my Online ID. Can I copy all my information from my currently account to the new one, including trophy information. 

Thanks

Sorry but no, you cannot transfer games, DLC, trophies etc to another account, if you make another account you will also start off with zero trophies.

Having said that if you make another user on the same PS3 you have now, so long as you leave your old user name on there you will have access to your currently downloaded games.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20482 posts

Jul 11, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

AlbertWesker8 wrote:

Thanks

Sorry but no, you cannot transfer games, DLC, trophies etc to another account, if you make another account you will also start off with zero trophies.

Having said that if you make another user on the same PS3 you have now, so long as you leave your old user name on there you will have access to your currently downloaded games.

This. You'll also have to completely replay your games, since you can't transfer save files across profiles on a single system (I think).

Message 3 of 4 (136 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 12, 2012
Sorry to say no... i wish i could do the same man. your stuck with that name.. unless you want to start over. many ppl want to be able to change their name.. so who knows in the feature.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 4 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes