First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN Wont Accept My Debit Card

Feb 28, 2013

Yes card works on this account az well , Wow .. 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 2, 2013

My card  suddenly stopped working a few days ago as well.I had a conversation with a woman in customer support who basically told me to try changing some of the letters in my billing & address information from lower-case to upper-case & if that didn't work then she couldn't help me nor could anyone else.I finally got her to transfer me to her supervisor (tier 2 support) & after being talked to as if I were a moron was told to use paypal or buy PSN cards.Do all of these employees work their for the fun of it and live comfortably on trust funds or something?Because they have ZERO INTEREST in whether or not we can give sony money!I swear they act as if they're annoyed that we are trying to give funds to the corporation they work for.This is a known issue but not once has anyone told me that it would be looked into or anything.Who is running things around there?Is there anyone in charge or that even cares about the money they're losing over this that we can contact?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Same here niteight. My card has worked fine for over a year, I purchase from PSN nearly bi-weekly. Out of the blue it doesn't work. I have talked to my bank, everything's fine. So I call the guys over at PS, they act as if they're talking to a toddler. It's annoying but I understand why they have to do that. But when their only solution is "go buy a psn card" it makes me question if I want to support this company anymore anyhow.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Same here, please fix.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 3, 2013

@ awoody17 My card worked fine for almost a year too.We have 3 PS3s in our house 1 for myself & 1 for each of my 2 sons.They also each have their own Vita.That's 5 Playstation systems that get funded through my card but SCEA is not concerned at all as to why none of these systems will be making purchases if it means their customer service agents or IT people may actually have to do something other than read a prompt off of a screen.I was also told by (Tier 2 Support) that it's probably because of their very high level of security & their AVS (adreess verification system).That's frickin' hogwash.These problems were occurring before their extremely secure system was HACKED & DOWN FOR WEEKS & PayPal also uses an address verification system & the address on my account with them and this card is  VERIFIED!!  If I could write in japanese I would email the Japan office and ask them if they're aware of how the network is being ran into the ground over here.We are the only country who cannot seem to update the PS Store at a set time.We are unable to compete with the EU PlayStation Plus program on ANY given month.PS One support for Vita is a laughing stock compared to other countries.We are promised weekly updates of PS One games to be added only to disappear with nary a word as to why.Developers promise Vita compatibility & blame SCEA when the customers don't have it.The PS Store charges people money for games that are listed as free and advertise prices that are false.This seems to be happening on a weekly basis.I could keep going on but my point is that it seems like the inmates are running the asylum over here at SCEA.If something isn't done I am going to try to contact Sony's Japan Office because it's becoming abundantly clear that most Sony employees here could care less.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (245 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Mar 3, 2013
@niteight I totally agree. I actually had to use paypal to add funds to my wallet, every other method failed. It would be nice if SCEA ran half as efficiently as SCEU.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Got this email today.Thanks again Sony !

This e-mail message is to notify you that your subscription to Music Unlimited Access Plan (Access 30-Day Subscription $4.99) has ended due to payment failure.

Be sure to save a record of this message for future reference.

User's Online ID: niteight

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

I see you are a us customer in chicago (as am I) which bank are you with?

I am with ally and mine just stopped working also.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (178 Views)
0 Likes