First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN Won't let me add funds to wallet

Mar 18, 2017
Im not exactly disagreeing with u here mate, but how does that make sense? Yr profile should have no bearing on yr payment methods? I use several cards and none of them match my profile? This problem has happened to me plenty too, and to the point of working then not working on same card (with plenty funds) in space of mins, and then not working for ages? I thought it might b a spend limiter somewhere set really low? I believe what happened with u is more coincidence perhaps? We really need a fix for this though.... cheers.

Message 71 of 87 (733 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 21, 2017

Not sure if this has been mentioned, yet. I have this problem on my PC, using Chrome. However, I was able to use the PSN app on my I-Phone and go to Account/Wallet/Add Funds and add the funds using my PayPal. On Chrome, I was getting the same error others are reporting about 'credit card infomation.'

It's pretty ridiculous to have such a widespread issue with purchasing go unaddressed for what appears to be almost a year. If my son wasn't nagging me so hard to get some $$ in my PSN Wallet, I'd have probably given up and they get no money...

Message 72 of 87 (689 Views)
First Son
25 posts

last month

I had this issue too. I was able to fix this problem by going into PayPal and changing the payment method.

Steps in PayPal: Go to settings-->Payments-->Manage pre-approved payments-->filter the table to active--->locate Sony Interactive Entertainment Network America LLC-->select the link-->locate funding source-->add a backup payment.

For some reason a debit card doesn't work with the PSN; so change it to a credit card or bank for your future purchases in the PS Store.

Message 73 of 87 (620 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

last month
I'm having this issue right now. Just switched to PlayStation, and I'm so frustrated that I might actually switch back to Xbox. I entered my debit card info when setting up an account to buy the ps pro subscription. I accidentally only added 5 dollars to my wallet and it accepted it. Literally 10 seconds later I tried to add 50 more, and it said not valid. Tried it a bunch of times, added a different card, nothing. Removed my main card and added it agian, and now it's telling me that my cards number is invalid, which it absolutely is my cards number. This is insane. I'm TRYING to give you money!
Message 74 of 87 (604 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month

I was having the same problem.

I was getting the credit card info is invalid warning every time I tried to purchase via the website. Eventhough I was paying with PayPal.

I resolved it by making the purchase through my PS4 as opposed to through the website on my PC. 

All my info was the same. 

On the PC, via the playstation store website it wouldn't work.

Turned on the PS4, navagated to the store and the game I wanted, clicked to purchase and verfied that I wanted to use PayPal to purchase. 

The download started immediately

Message 75 of 87 (549 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month

This week PSN would not accept my credit card. It seems to be looking for my security code. When I enter the code PSN immediately forgets it and refuses to add funds.

Message 76 of 87 (541 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month

it happend to me to

Message 77 of 87 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

last month

I have tryed so many different options using Pay Pal, using my credit card, and still won't work!! So then I tryed to buy on the PS4 Pro it's self and still get the same response. Have they stopped letting people purchase off there PS 4 store? And if they have why not just take the option off the main menu totally? Would be great to get some kind of response because chatting with them got me no where!!

So any help would be great!!

Message 78 of 87 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

last month
If anyone is having issues with PSN not accepting the Add funds on mobile or PC if you can go to your PS4 it should work doing it that way. I tried using my laptop and Phone to do it but it kept saying my info was incorrect so I went on my PS4 and it worked Settings> PSN>Account Info> Wallet
Message 79 of 87 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

4 weeks ago

Message 80 of 87 (168 Views)
0 Likes