First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN Won't let me add funds to wallet

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2017

I have had PSN for 8 years and never had a problem until setting up a new PS4 last night. Tried everything mentioned above, the ONLY thing that worked in the end was ordering an online instant code from Amazon and entering it in the PSN Store "redeem codes" section, which took 8 minutes to verify the code after I hit "confirm".

FU Sony for not addressing this issue and making entertainment easy as your motto proclaims. The whole website, account info, wallet and even message boards are archaic....borne something of a 90's chat room.

PS... Microsoft and Apple have pretty good online purchasing content protocols, you should check them out.

Message 61 of 87 (785 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2017

What worked for me, when checking out with my debit card, I was typing in 26 for the street number but then tried "twenty six" and when it asked me for my state, I put in Nsw insted of NSW. Went straight to download. Hope this helps.

Message 62 of 87 (620 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 5, 2017
I bought ps+ a few days ago and the couple hours after I wanted to buy a game but it said my info was invalid even though I just bought something a couple hours before. Today (a few days later) I tried to buy something and it worked. I thought yes! It's finally working again. But literally a minute later I tried to buy something else and it said your credit card info is invalid!!!! Common Sony! I'm giving u my money!
Message 63 of 87 (606 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 7, 2017

3/6/2017 and this garbage is still a problem. Sony this is disgusting and incredibly unporfessional.

Message 64 of 87 (567 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 8, 2017

So i've been having the same issues. It kept saying check my account transactions. As soon as I switched my profile from offline, to online it let me make purchases. It seems that if you are "offline" it doesn't let you make purchases. it's dumb, but it was a quick fix.

Message 65 of 87 (546 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Mar 12, 2017

This is making me mad. I use paypal to make store purchases with no issue. But I received an email about 10$ bonus if I funded 60$ with Paypal. Sure thing! But no.... I have checked everything. Billing address is the same exact in all 3 places, Bank account is right on. This has been a problem since 2014?! Oh to make things better a ps chat support guy disconnected me last night. Sent me to the PS4 to try something. Came back 60 seconds later only to see "are you still there"? 2 secs, "sorry it's unprofessional for me to keep others waiting when you are not there" !?!?!?!!??!?!!? Salvadore is a jerk lol

Message 66 of 87 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 12, 2017
Hello
I have the same problem!!
Did you get any help?
Message 67 of 87 (477 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 13, 2017
I'm having the same problem as well. Trying to add $60 to my wallet with PayPal for the ongoing promotion but it says my card info is invalid which it's not! I've never had this issue before either.
Message 68 of 87 (456 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 13, 2017

OMFG Sony take my money. I have been unable to buy anything from the PSN for 6 months now, every time I manage to get someone to look into it they tell me to buy an Amazon gift card. Can't pay with CC, can't pay with PayPal... and worst of all, cannot contact Sony in any way other than this forum or Twitter. Forget it. You have lost all my purchases. I will buy elsewhere since ou have made it impossible for this PS+ member to actually buy from you.

Message 69 of 87 (449 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 18, 2017
Ive had identical problem several times now, to the extent that i just made a purchace on a card, then went to make another.... and fail, no offence intended to moderators here, but to say we should use psn cards is an absoloute cop-out and another way of saying that u have no answer for us.... this is becoming a joke, PLEASE can somebody find a solution. Thanks for yr time.
Message 70 of 87 (343 Views)
0 Likes