First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN Won't let me add funds to wallet

Dec 23, 2016
It's not even that I just started having this problem with purchase an or adding funds. I've purchased tons of stuff ps store an add funds to accounts. Now all of a sudden it wants to act up. So, it'seems true on Sony side at least for my case. Basically sometimes things like this happen for who know why but it happen wish it doesn't cause I hate not being able purchase anything I want. Update playstation system to make purchasing an adding less glitchy. Please an thank you
Message 21 of 87 (2,283 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 24, 2016

Same here, the PayPal account and a bank card won't work. Yet the money accounts are good, the store show error mesage of "The credit card information is not valid. Please check your entries carefully." 

Message 22 of 87 (2,225 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 24, 2016

I ended up getting a digital code through buying a giftcard on Amazon. The email with the code arrived in 10 minutes and I used that to add to my wallet. Not the ideal situation.

Message 23 of 87 (2,217 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 24, 2016

Bought it through Amazon also and it worked!  Thank God my son was on a rampage....lol

Message 24 of 87 (2,203 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Dec 24, 2016
So...I've been trying to do this through the app and on the Vita for days with no luck, since I'm traveling. However, I tried it on the PS4 through System Settings and was finally able to add funds. For me it's been apparent that there's issues with their site on mobile devices. By them not fixing this just discourages players from using their store.
Message 25 of 87 (2,189 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 24, 2016

It's ridiculous that it won't even accept paypal. This issue has been going on for years now.

Message 26 of 87 (2,184 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 26, 2016

Ok, so now of  all times i cannot buy content for my new ps4 system and all previously bought items are useless (still keeping my ps3), also my 80 dollars of psn credit from august is unusable and i cannot add funds so i think its completely a wallet issue on sony's side.

To clarify the things i have tired so far:
A) removing all payment methods and putting them back - No joy
B) checked with my credit union and my self managed mobile checking account (simple) and made sure that the address there is the same on my sony account

C) logged out and logged back in on everything 3 times with one change being an error (80023102) after 2 initial attempts

D) bought 2 $50 prepaid psn gift cards and tried to use them, both with error previously stated above.

All have been met with failure and i find it funny that the customer service chat room link has been apparently been missing since october and was reported by sony to be removed due to non-customer abuse and misuse....... a blatent copout so they dont have to listen to us.

Just to be clear again i think sony is beginning to shut us, the customer base, out and we all suffer for it

Message 27 of 87 (2,026 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 26, 2016

Yeah, this is pretty ridiculous for this to not have been fixed the day it started.

I also have the same issue. Can't use PayPal to add funds and it says my checking acct info is invalid, which it's not.

I don't understand how this problem exists...

Message 28 of 87 (2,010 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 26, 2016

This is absurd, that in this day and age you can't buy something from the playstation network...I'm having the same problem as everyone else on here. I can't fund my wallet. May be switching to PC soon, this has put me over the edge....

Message 29 of 87 (1,954 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 29, 2016

I am having the same issue. I have been trying to add funds to the Sony Wallet, and it won't accept.

This problem is definitely on Sony's end.

Message 30 of 87 (1,843 Views)
0 Likes