Dec 07 2013
By: RAHMtheBOOYAKA First Son 9 posts

PSN Wallet $ Vanished. Please Help.

2 replies 205 views Edited Dec 7, 2013

Late last night or early this morning, I added funds to my PSN account with a Mastercard.  I used $49.99 to purchase 1 year of Playstation+ and I left the rest (about $27) in my account.  I went to make a purchase a few minutes ago and I have a $0.00 balance...

-I have had around $14 on the account for over a year.

-I redeemed the $10 code that came with the PS4.

-I have 2 transactions on my banking account history to PSN for this timeframe, $50 and $26.46.

This is a total of around $100... minus the $50 for PS+, leaves me with $50 that should be in the account.  I know the transactions went through because I have PS+ now and I saw the money in my wallet immediately after adding the funds.  Is this a temporary Sony-side issue, where funds just aren't showing?  Or did someone come through and nick everyone's PSN wallet?  Feedback from fellow victims is appreciated, but I'm hoping someone with an answer will address this post.

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: PSN Wallet $ Vanished. Please Help.

Dec 7, 2013

Check your transaction history under account management on the XMB to see where the funds went. If you then feel there was an error use the Customer Support link in my signature to request a refund.

Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Re: PSN Wallet $ Vanished. Please Help.

Dec 7, 2013

Was this used on FIFA

Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)
0 Likes