Jul 17 2013
By: dwg184 First Son 2 posts

PSN WALLET PAYPAL

2 replies 322 views Edited Jul 17, 2013

Hello i was wondering

if i add funds to my account from paypal will they take it directly out of my bank?

for some reason paypal will not let me add funds to my account but instead takes it out of my bank

Message 1 of 3 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN WALLET PAYPAL

Jul 20, 2013

so no one actually knows?

will they just charge my paypal and paypal takes it out of my bank?

Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
29441 posts

Re: PSN WALLET PAYPAL

Jul 20, 2013

The whole point of Paypal is that the merchant, Sony Computer Entertainment in this case, does not know where the funds come from.  When you make a payment in Paypal, Paypal always uses any balance you have in your Paypal account first (if you also receive payments, or you have had a payment refunded).  If there isn't enough money in your Paypal balance, then it will use the form of payment that you selected when you completed the purchase form.  By default Paypal will transfer money from your checking account first, if you have one in your Paypal profile; and then it will charge your credit cards in order if there isn't enough money in your checking account.  In any case, Sony has no knowledge or control over where the funds came from. If the money came out of your checking account, and you didn't want it to, that was your fault. Sony had nothing to do with it.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (282 Views)
0 Likes