May 08 2013
By: BRIT-KO MVP Support 38837 posts

PSN STORE MAINTENANCE ERRORS.

2 replies 359 views Edited May 8, 2013

Hey everyone,

Hopefully some of you will have noticed in the General, OT & in particular the Support Forums a growing number of questions relating to errors users have been getting of late whe attempting to use the PlayStation Store, the message states that the PlayStation Store is 'Under Maintenance', some will have received his message quite correctly for trying to acces the Store during actual maintenance or during an update, but for the most part this appears to have been untrue & it has has been happening for some days now.

My suggestions of resetting routers, disabling Media Servers & deleting & re-installing the Application have helped some but not many.

After getting a couple of PM's about this too I am now directing people to PlayStation Customer Support because I can no-longer offer any useful assistance.

I'm wondering if this is a wider known issue that perhaps some others are also aware of?

Any insight into this would be most helpful.

Thanks guys.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: PSN STORE MAINTENANCE ERRORS.

May 8, 2013
They didn't do nothing for me now I can us the store I guess I have to wait till they update store again maybe it will fix it.
Message 2 of 3 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Re: PSN STORE MAINTENANCE ERRORS.

May 8, 2013
I can get on store with my psn name on my vita and on my brothers ps3 but not on mine
Message 3 of 3 (321 Views)
0 Likes