Mar 06 2013
By: Sam-Volts First Son 1 posts

PSN SEASON PASS HELP!!

3 replies 130 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

I contacted the forums on call of duty but ppl replied telling me that only you sony could help! so this is what I posted on the call of duty forums.

Posted by Sam-Volts on Mar 6, 2013 12:18 PM

""   Now I bought the season pass on a U.S account. I installed it, but whenever I open the ingame store it says the store is empty. I figured out its empty because my black ops 2 CD's region is from EU and the psn account is US. Is there no way to fix this? If not I just finally bought the season pass for nothing and it cost my 50$... PLEASE I NEED SOME SOLUTION!  ""

Doc_SoCal Mar 6, 2013 12:20 PM (in response to Sam-Volts)
""Sounds like you should contact SONY and ask for the proper DLC for your region.""

TheBeastlyDude Mar 6, 2013 12:20 PM (in response to Sam-Volts)
""Contact Sony. No one can help you on the forums nor can Treyarch/Activision.""

Sam-Volts Mar 6, 2013 12:35 PM (in response to Sam-Volts) 
""One more thing..... Wil the revolution map pack be working later on the psn store for season pass holders? cause i downloaded it through the store but it didnt work.. and i had no choice but to get it through the store because the in game store said none for me.. please treyarch HELP! lol i mean i finally bought the season pass! actually since black ops 1 been trying to get a dlc and never got one till now and this is what happens...""

So i guess what im asking is will this be available to download for season pass holders later on the store? I have no other way around this but that. I just lost 50$ Smiley Sad which to me is quite a lot. I cant believe im asking this but is it possible to get 42 euros into my account? I dont know if things work like that. but its not like i cheated my way through getting those things. i payed for my disc and for my season pass and i think i deserve it Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41801 posts

Re: PSN SEASON PASS HELP!!

Mar 6, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

As you have found out DLC, including Season Passes have to match the region of the original game, this is pretty commone knowledge & is why yours isn't working, your only option is to purchse the DLC/Season pass from the UK/EU Region so it matches that of the original game.

Your money is likely lost & a refund is unlikely because the error was of your own doing, also no 42 Euros cannot be transferred to your account it doesn't work like that at all, having said all that I suppose it doesn't hurt to contact Sony customer support to see hat they say, ggod luck!

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Try out the new Online Chat!

Moble

VVV

Message 3 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31526 posts

Mar 6, 2013

You won't get any euros around here, as this web site is only for the USA and Canada.  The CoD community is correct that Treyarch and Activision can't do anything about your problem, but Playstation customer support can't do anything either. There are no refunds if you accidentally purchase DLC for an imported game. If you have the EU game disks, then you have to purchase the DLC in an EU Playstation Store.  It is as simple as that.  Sony won't trade you for DLC in a different region.  Each region is managed by a different unit of Sony Computer Entertainment, and the North American customer support team doesn't normally have access to codes for EU content. The EU customer support team won't give you a code based on your paying money to the American unit. You are out of luck I am afraid.

The Revolution DLC should be available in the in-game store for season pass holders now, provided that they bought the season pass in the correct region.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes