Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 18 2012
By: bilbo311 First Son 7 posts

PSN Pre Order

2 replies 327 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

Just curious if it is possible to cancel a PSN pre order.  If I can't no big deal, but what I was thinking was that I would recieve the game beginning of Tuesday, but sounds like we have to wait for the store to update before we can recieve the game.  And if that is the case it's faster for me to go out and buy the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: PSN Pre Order

Nov 18, 2012

Well, call sony and ask. The worst they coould do is say no. Also, it's not that bad if you get the game 1 or 2 days later. If you get it via PS Store, you will never have to find your case, and have to switch discs. I have 16 downloaded items under games. About half are free.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28559 posts

Re: PSN Pre Order

Nov 19, 2012

bilbo311 wrote:

Just curious if it is possible to cancel a PSN pre order.  If I can't no big deal, but what I was thinking was that I would recieve the game beginning of Tuesday, but sounds like we have to wait for the store to update before we can recieve the game.  And if that is the case it's faster for me to go out and buy the game.

Although you could call customer support (number below under contact us) to see if they will assist you, Sony does have a no refund policy for all purchases form the PlayStation store, sorry.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)
0 Likes