Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
50 posts

Re: PSN Password Changed.. But I didn't change it.

Nov 26, 2013
I did in on The PC and it worked fine.

Message 31 of 41 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Nov 26, 2013
For future reference I would write down all your info for your account.. You never know when you might need it

Message 32 of 41 (470 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Nov 26, 2013

had no problems this afternoon but i just tried to log in and was told my password or email was wrong. Was fixed with a simple reset but  id like to know why it happened, there has been no strange activity on my account and i didnt change it. Plus im the only one who knows the password & its unique to this account. Obviously somethings up since a bunch of us were effected, i hope sony releases a statment about what happened and doesnt leave us in the dark like the last time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"What would Snake Plissken do?"
Message 33 of 41 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3135 posts

Nov 26, 2013

had the same problem today, was very annoying since my year of my dob is different, ahah had to go down the list until i got the year right.

Message 34 of 41 (427 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Same problem here. This is my wifes' account. Hers and my son's are fine. Mine will not even let me recover through password reset because it is saying that my birthdate and email are wrong. I am a plus member and they(my wife and son) are not if that might have something to do with it. With the thousands of dollars I have spent on Playstation I hope they fix this. I've not purchased a next -gen console yet and if this is not fixed I'm gonna have to get a **bleep** xbox. Yeah I said it and I'm probably gonna have to fight my wife for that too. Thanks Sony. I will make you pay my medical bills!

Message 35 of 41 (415 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Nov 26, 2013
how can I get my date of birth I'm sure I'm putting it in right but I want to make sure because it still says its incorrect and its pissing me off I can't reset my password or anything and apparently this was only suppose to happen in the uk
Message 36 of 41 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Nov 26, 2013
Same happened to me. Had to change my password. Had same one since ps3.
Message 37 of 41 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Just bought a ps4, now wish I got an xbox instead! Sony this is absolute **bleep**!! I can't even access my own account becase you **bleep** **bleep** can't keep your **bleep** secure. So instead of emailing me a link you **bleep**ers are gonna keep telling me that I entered the wrong email and or date of birth. I only have one birthday **bleep**, and its been the same my whole life!! So fix your ficking network and all your **bleep** issues. Bc after this, I think I might just sell this **bleep** system and get an xbox.

Message 38 of 41 (315 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
3364 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Moved from PlayStation® General.

Message 39 of 41 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1536 posts

Nov 27, 2013

I like how they just sent notifications about it today to peoples emails! way to go guys this information would have been usefull yesterday! 

photo shepard-headbutts-a-krogan-o_zps5d276718.gif
Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 40 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes