Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2011
By: Yoda_ First Son 19 posts

PSN OUTAGE AGAIN???

21 replies 725 views Edited Nov 12, 2011

Can't sign in to even watch Netflix... Friends list won't load and no gaming online... WHAT's Going On Sony???  

Message 1 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17766 posts

Re: PSN OUTAGE AGAIN???

Nov 12, 2011

Does your browser work? Are you getting error codes? Is it possible you've been banned? WHAT'S Going On Yoda_?

Message 2 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Ok, I guess I should have included that in my post.. sorry about that..   Browser works, hard wired connection to my router.  Internet connectivity is good.  When I try to sign in it just appears that I did but no friends load on the list and I can not access Netflix or COD MW3 online.  When trying online with MW3, it seems to log in the psn but it hangs for a long time at the "Fetching Online Profile) step.  It eventually times out and there is an error popup screen that says " The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time.  Please try again later... ...Error Code 380".  So there is an error code but what leads me to believe this is more  a PSN problem is that I can't go to the main XMB and sign in and get my PSN Friends list to come up.   That'

s not something MW3 can cause a problem with.

I've googled around and see I'm not the only one having trouble logging in the last couple days.  Looks like no one has got an answer.

Message 3 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17766 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Yoda_ wrote:

Ok, I guess I should have included that in my post.. sorry about that..   Browser works, hard wired connection to my router.  Internet connectivity is good.  When I try to sign in it just appears that I did but no friends load on the list and I can not access Netflix or COD MW3 online.  When trying online with MW3, it seems to log in the psn but it hangs for a long time at the "Fetching Online Profile) step.  It eventually times out and there is an error popup screen that says " The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time.  Please try again later... ...Error Code 380".  So there is an error code but what leads me to believe this is more  a PSN problem is that I can't go to the main XMB and sign in and get my PSN Friends list to come up.   That'

s not something MW3 can cause a problem with.

I've googled around and see I'm not the only one having trouble logging in the last couple days.  Looks like no one has got an answer.

It says that and you think it's a PSN error?

Message 4 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Nov 12, 2011

I can have the game not inserted and not log in the PSN to see my friends list.. Yes I think It is a PSN error

and you think that is because of MW3?

Message 5 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17766 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Yoda_ wrote:

I can have the game not inserted and not log in the PSN to see my friends list.. Yes I think It is a PSN error

Are you getting an error code from the PSN? Is it possible you've been banned?

Message 6 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 12, 2011

im haveing the same problem and got a few txt from friends with the same thing going on so its not just you.

i just turned off my system and turned it back on and got error code (80710092) while it was signing into psn

PSN:shadowmoon add me
Message 7 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Same thing here guys, i'm getting that error code as well. I was playing Resistance 3 online all night, logged off, went to go on Uncharted 3 mulitplayer, and have been getting that error code ever since.

Message 8 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 27, 2011

i cant do enything online

modern warfare 3 gives that error code 380

and i look online to callofduty.com/mw3/status

and it dosen't let me in to see playstation

it says error 404 page not found

Message 9 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 8, 2011

Been down again the last couple days.  This is like the 3rd time this has happened.

Message 10 of 22 (725 Views)
0 Likes