First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN OUTAGE AGAIN???

Apr 22, 2012

yea it goes off and on i got error codes 80023017 , 80711008, and it kept telling me that my pasword was out of date and needed to be reset and it was a pain to do it

after a long time trying i reset it and it has now let me back in  but im still haveing truble staying in a game it kicks me out here and there and i have to put my password in again and reset it  for auto sing in but im back in and playing so be patiant and keep trying 

Message 21 of 22 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Re: PSN OUTAGE AGAIN???

Apr 22, 2012

Yeah.... I doubt it's hackers tho... mind you... there wasn't even one arrest made last year in conjunction with the PlayStation Network blackout allegedly caused by an "Unauthorized external intrusion" according to Sony, despite the fact that Sony had Prolexic contracted for 2 months prior to the incident. Now when Visa's website was hacked by Anonymous... over 40 arrest warrants were issued in the US alone... and Prolexic is one of the best when it comes to internet security firms no doubt... but it's time to start looking at improving the network vs passing the buck to some imaginary hackers that quite frankly, i doubt really exist... but like i said... the main reason I use a PS3 is because it's simply the best piece of hardware of all this generation's consoles... no doubt due to Sony's years of experience in building electronics... gotta admit they're one of the most innovative manufacturers in the industry... I remember how the BetaMax  had a clearer picture than VCRs using VHS format did (I grew up during 70's and 80's)... and now we have BlueRay... but at least Im happy that I have single player games like Skyrim to play... for when issues like this occcur... but I do enjoy spending time with my dear friends on Home (any of them reading this will know who they are and *mwuah*) despite it being plagued with trolls...

Message 22 of 22 (68 Views)
0 Likes