Aug 23, 2012
Is this why i cant play CSGO?
Message 11 of 27 (616 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled for Tomorrow

Aug 24, 2012
It's 11:10pm and I still can't sign in ??
Message 12 of 27 (602 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 24, 2012

I haven't been able to sign in for these past two days, it keeps giving me the error code-- 80710A06, I called Sony, and they said it's probably just my area, since the PSN as a whole is up and running... it's one of those times that you know calling them is not gonna help but you still had hopes for a billion-dollar corporation like Sony, but ended up in disappointment like usual...

Message 13 of 27 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Phew, I thought it was only me that couldn't connect to PSN. At first I thought my PS3 didn't have connection, then noticed that everything worked except anything related to PSN.

Any update on this? Seems I'm not alone on this one.

@azuvidexus
Message 14 of 27 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Aug 26, 2012
It's 8/26 here and I cannot sign in.

Conection test completed

Optain IP Address: succeeded
Internet Connection: Succeeded
Playstation®Network: Failed
-
-
-

___ I'm using the same account as I'm using here and when I try to change the pasword (as if it were wrong) it fails with bad username and password, so it's getting to the AAA process... then failing.

Message 15 of 27 (465 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 26, 2012
I still cant sign in, help please?
Message 16 of 27 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Message 17 of 27 (440 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Hey men, i cant connect to PSn, and dont tell me that the problem is my  is my router. I dont have any ports restrictions and i can conect well to the internet with my other devices. I just wanna know if u are still in maintenance or what?.

The error i still getting is in the PlaystationNetwork part. (i can obtain an ip and conect to the internet but in your PSN it: fAILS! (time out)).

Are u still on maintenance or you dont know what is happening (dont tell me the last because it says so much of you) . . . 

Message 18 of 27 (429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 27, 2012
I've been able to sign in a few days ago, I'm pretty sure it's not a firewall issue.
Message 19 of 27 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Shyon writes:
Hey men, i cant connect to PSn, and dont tell me that the problem is my is my router. I dont have any ports restrictions and i can conect well to the internet with my other devices. I just wanna know if u are still in maintenance or what?.

------------------------------

If you have a router even remotely involved in your LAN you have a firewall. If you have a firewall you have ports that are both opened and closed. EVERY router has a firewall and is designed to browse the internet. But your iPhone and your Laptop computer are not cleared nor qualified to connect to playstation store. The only feature you will get with those devices is to be able to sign in to Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and us.playstation.com, Thats it.

Your playstation on the other hand REQUIRES specific ports open and available to connect online. Either you make sure those are open, or stay disconnected. Im only here trying to point you in the right direction. Not provide you with an EASY button.
Message 20 of 27 (407 Views)
0 Likes