Jan 23 2014
By: VampireBoy37 First Son 2 posts

PSN ID

2 replies 156 views Edited Jan 23, 2014

Hey guys i need some help here so if anyone would be wiling to help id be really grateful. so my problem is i was creating a psn id for my sister but after i entered the id and got to the address part but the i quit and restarted for some stupid reason and then when i tried to use that same id it said it was already registered but when i went to my psn and tried to add her as a friend it said that the psn id was not registered what do i do she really wants to used that name thanks

"The only escape from this prison we call life, is death"
Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: PSN ID

Jan 23, 2014
Are you able to log into your sisters account if so then i just might táke a while to Register if you cannot log on try to reset the Password if you remember the email then try to log on using the new Password. If that dosnt work post again.
Twitch: Twitch.tv/FathomXelxTV
Facebook: Fathom Xalx or FathomXalxTV
Twitter: Fathom XalxTV
Ustream: FathomXelxTV
Gmail: FathomXalx@gmail.com

Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
16900 posts

Re: PSN ID

Jan 23, 2014
  • When you start the account creation process the system puts a freeze on the ID you chose.  If you don't complete the registration process the freeze remains for a while.  Try againin a day or so.
** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)