I gotten a $50 PSN gift card from Gamestop and every time I tried to redeem amout off the card. It will ask me if I want to add funds off the card. I select yes and I get this 'an error has occurred' message. I first call Fastcard and I had no luck and then I call Sony PSN number and no luck there ether. By the way this is the first time I ever had a problem with a PSN gift card.
K well this has happend to me also these may be the problems
1. Is the account a sub account or master? This code will only work with a master account.
2. maybe you dont have a credit card connected to the account
3. The code is some how not valid or didn't get swiped right.
Most likly 1 or 2 though couse it shows the amount in the code. I would check those things first!☺
Good to know I'm not the only who had this problem.
1. My account that I'm using is the master account.
2. I have my credit card connected to my account as well.
3. I also check with Gamestop and they said they swiped right.
Thanks for your help masonimore. Well I guess I try giving PlayStation Support another call. I just wish I knew what to press number wise for PSN card problems.
There likely won't be a number for that, try pressing '0' a few times till you get a live person & explain the situation to them.
Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
its not just happening to psn cards i cant add fund with CC either . it says cannot add fund i know i have money so whts going on?triec adding funds through the home store and the xmb accounts management it was working fine last night