Apr 25 2013
By: Dampiz First Son 2 posts

PSN Games - Price match refund?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 354 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

I recently bought Resident Evil 2 from the online store (last week) for 5.99 only to see it for less than half the price this week, being a Plus member I could have gotten Resident Evil 2, and 3 for the same price, maybe even less.

I was wondering, will Sony refund me the difference if I were to contact them, and how would I go about doing this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (354 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4297 posts

Re: PSN Games - Price match refund?

Apr 25, 2013

Dampiz wrote:

I recently bought Resident Evil 2 from the online store (last week) for 4.99 only to see it for less than half the price this week, being a Plus member I could have gotten Resident Evil 2, and 3 for the same price, maybe even less.

I was wondering, will Sony refund me the difference if I were to contact them, and how would I go about doing this?

Thanks!

Ehhh, I'm sorry, but I doubt it. It happens all the time (is has happened to me, even.)

It says all sales are final/no refunds, so I assume that means they wouldn't refund someone their money for paying a higher price for something, before the price dropped.

For your own closure you could always contact support  here, if you want to try. You may get lucky -- who knows.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
34960 posts

Re: PSN Games - Price match refund?

Apr 25, 2013

Dampiz wrote:

I recently bought Resident Evil 2 from the online store (last week) for 5.99 only to see it for less than half the price this week, being a Plus member I could have gotten Resident Evil 2, and 3 for the same price, maybe even less.

Thanks!

Sorry but thats just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, a lot of us have purchased stuff off the store only to see it reduced or even free at a later date, it just happens, move on & forget about it.

Just for the record, sorry but you won't get a refund for the difference in price, also it's worth keeping an eye on the PS Blog where they announce all new in-coming games, it can sometimes help avoid things like this.

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 3 (325 Views)