Nov 05 2012
By: MrFunk123 First Son 2 posts

PSN Game Not Working

2 replies 192 views Edited Nov 5, 2012

So back in 2011 on november 4th I purchased a game on the psn network, it was AC2 The Deluxe Edition. i had purchased it for $20 and the game installed and worked fine. Now i didnt really pay attention to it a the time, but during startup and loading of the game there was a white screen that read days remaining. i didnt think anything of it because i had purchased the full game and full games are supposed to never expire. I then played through the game and eventually got the platinum trophy and had many hours of fun with the game. I then quit playing the game for a while and played some other games as gamers always do. But this year just about 2 weeks ago or so i got the urge to revisit the game of AC2 because of the new release of AC3. but when i go to start the game i get a messege saying "The Content Has Expired, Continue to Playstation Store" It then does not let me play the game. I then went to acount management and checked my "Downloads List" unfortunately the game was not in the list, but the 2 free DLCs that came witht the pack where. I then checked my "Transaction History" and yes the purchase was in there and well recorded, so i got the id number and the transaction information and called sony. The representative tried a few things but was unable to help me so she sent a report to "Another Department" and told me that i would be getting an email within the next 24-48 hours. Well that was 3 days ago and ive heard nothing back, so im coming on the forums seeing if anyone else had this same issue and if so how did u fix it? or can it be fixed? because i will be very upset if the problem cant be fixed. And yes i even checked my "Downloads list" here on the website and the game is not there but its in my transactions list, so i dont know whats going on ..

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: PSN Game Not Working

Nov 5, 2012
Email Sony.

http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/ask

Same thing happened with by Borderlands. Took a few days, had to provide them with the transaction info and whatnot, but I got a refund. It was fast and simple.
Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
593 posts

Re: PSN Game Not Working

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

Sorry to bump an half month old topic, but does the refund process include being able to rebuy the game and having NO expiration date? or is ACII Deluxe edition just ******?

Also are you a playstation Plus sub? I am... I have THE EXACT same problem

~Kyle G~
Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)
0 Likes