Fender Bender
3748 posts

Re: why cant i see my frends in my frends list ?

Oct 23, 2013

It's either the rapture, or, they are starting to gear up the servers for PS4. I have seen a few friends with PS4 trophy's already. 

Message 541 of 596 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Re: why cant i see my frends in my frends list ?

Oct 23, 2013
I've been having problems with my friends list off and on for the past few week. Sometimes none of my friends show up online and other times I'll have a few people that won't load, even if the person is online in a game with me.

Last Friday night during SOCOM community night we had a discussion about this very topic and everyone said that they've had issues with their friends list the past few weeks. It seems to be a widespread problem but maybe people haven't complained because it doesn't happen all the time, and sometimes only a few friends don't load.
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 542 of 596 (655 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Friends list not loading

Oct 23, 2013
Hey ! Im post again! You dont read my post?

This works !! For me and my friends!

1.Go to Trophys

2.Press Triangle and go to Switch Modes.

3.Press X and go to offline (while online on psn)

4.Then go again to online mode.

5.Sign out.

6.Sign in and done!!!
Message 543 of 596 (720 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 23, 2013
Just do that and your friend list is back!
Message 544 of 596 (717 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Can't try this until tonight but if this works I will be very happy. I tried rebooting, turning on and off network, restarting, .. everything I could think of. Wondering why this is happening to so many of us at once but yet not everyone. Can a few of you that are home try this method and tell us if it worked for you.

Thanks,

Message 545 of 596 (688 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: (Friends List missing) I' ve lost all my 32 friends,I don't know why !!!

Oct 23, 2013

Well from what i have learned theres 2 storys. 1.) People think sony is doing this on purpose. I dont really believe this. 2.) There is a bug going around and its just making list unseeable but i have noticed that if you ture of system alot it will glitch the bug and kick it back . Most the time it will come back. It is said that it is from GTA5 ubdate but it is not. The update is for the game not the whole network. Also dont go crazy about this it like all things will be fixed in do time

Message 546 of 596 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Re: (Friends List missing) I' ve lost all my 32 friends,I don't know why !!!

Oct 24, 2013
This is still an on going issue. Kinda figured after a day it'd be worked out. I met a few people last night still saying they have zero friends. It'll come back, stop freaking out.
I "LOVE" seeing these posts of people saying, sign in and out, go to trophies, account settings, jump 3 times....
People, it's sony. It doesn't matter what YOU do it's them!
Message 547 of 596 (605 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 24, 2013
I dont say to you jump 3 times kkkk. The tropyes and friend list are on the same server.. So try my tutorial and be happy man!
Message 548 of 596 (588 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 24, 2013

I had this issue last night. I have also had other problems connecting to certain players online.

I set up a DMZ connection thinking I had fixed the problem. Then, there were issues signing in last night as well, I was only trying to watch Netflix.

After I did get signed in after 2 failed attempts, my friends list was invisible.

There is obviously a PSN issue they haven't fixed. Been going on for 1 week now.

Even if you do this "go to trophies" fix- that may make your friends reappear- but that doesn't mean that the underlying issue won't come back.

Hey Playstaiton employees- read this thread of 55 pages and fix the issue. Thanks!

Message 549 of 596 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
71 posts

Oct 25, 2013

this is fk bs sony since last night my psn friend list disappeared and i signed in over and over till it came back but it takes 15 to 20min to fully appear and usually only 20secsSmiley Sad and now this morning i cant sign in at all btw checked my internet speed and ITS PERFECT and try to change server to google public 8.8.8.8 and 2ndary 8.8.4.4 and it didnt help:/ so Sony pls Respond to this thread and answer

Cheers Lien 

Message 550 of 596 (547 Views)
0 Likes