Highlighted
Jul 13 2013
By: El_Mimba93 First Son 2 posts

PSN DLC Purchase. Ballad For Gay Tony

3 replies 152 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

Hi, i just bought the dlc Ballad for Gay Tony for GTA 4 and it won't let me play it. I've restarted it and tried different profiles, but no result. I think it may be a region related problem. My ps3 is from belgium and so is the game, but the psn network id is from Brasil, i really don't know what's going on. Will this happen to all future downloads? Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: PSN DLC Purchase. Ballad For Gay Tony

Jul 13, 2013

El_Mimba93 wrote:

Hi, i just bought the dlc Ballad for Gay Tony for GTA 4 and it won't let me play it. I've restarted it and tried different profiles, but no result. I think it may be a region related problem. My ps3 is from belgium and so is the game, but the psn network id is from Brasil, i really don't know what's going on. Will this happen to all future downloads? Thank you in advance

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

This is exactly the reason your DLC isn't working, DLC is region-locked & any DLC must be purchased from the same region as the original game.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Thanks! So, if i make a psn user in belgium and i download it from the psn network there it should work? Will anything i download from psn brasil work? Sorry for all the questions, its that i did'nt know of this restriction and found out the hard way
Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Jul 13, 2013

El_Mimba93 wrote:
Thanks! So, if i make a psn user in belgium and i download it from the psn network there it should work? Will anything i download from psn brasil work? Sorry for all the questions, its that i did'nt know of this restriction and found out the hard way

The easiest way to answer this is just to say that the GAME & the DLC MUST be from the same region, that's all.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes