Oct 27 2013
By: Kermit-MLG First Son 1 posts

[PSN Connection Issue - Canada]

1 replies 152 views Edited Oct 27, 2013
For ever since i can remember never have i been this **bleep** off at psn. It wont stay connected it wont load friends list half the time nothing for the last 24hours i havint been able to do jack.. i own a ps3 and xbox360. I hate paying for online access but at this point id rather be able to play my **bleep** gta5 online im really annoyed at the moment and all it does is say problems connecting to psn. No issues with network but the psn keeps timing out. If anyone else is having theses problems please let theses people know because apparently they donno that something done goofed.
Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: [PSN Connection Issue - Canada]

Oct 27, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Kermit-MLG wrote:
For ever since i can remember never have i been this **bleep** off at psn. It wont stay connected it wont load friends list half the time nothing for the last 24hours i havint been able to do jack.. i own a ps3 and xbox360. I hate paying for online access but at this point id rather be able to play my **bleep** gta5 online im really annoyed at the moment and all it does is say problems connecting to psn. No issues with network but the psn keeps timing out. If anyone else is having theses problems please let theses people know because apparently they donno that something done goofed.

Okaaaaaay then!

PSN is up & running, there are no current issues with PSN, the issue you're experiencing must be more 'local' to you, what happens when you perform an interent connection test on your PS3, what results do you get?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)
0 Likes