May 21 2013
By: Ninjamedas First Son 1 posts

PSN Card

3 replies 141 views Edited May 21, 2013

I have tried on my PS3 and PC to redeem my $20 card. Both times it said it was invalid, and I just got the card today. Is there any way I can make the card work?

Message 1 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6986 posts

Re: PSN Card

May 21, 2013

Ninjamedas wrote:

I have tried on my PS3 and PC to redeem my $20 card. Both times it said it was invalid, and I just got the card today. Is there any way I can make the card work?

check  and see i your typing it  correctly.   they should work with no  hassles.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

May 21, 2013

Ninjamedas wrote:

Use a credit card next time, much easier and dont have to pay for gas money. Smiley Happy

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

Hi Ninjamedas

Please see this link

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/509/kw/invalid%20PSN%20card

Getting help

If you have tried the above steps and are still having problems redeeming a code, please contact us.

In order for your request to be handled as quickly and efficiently as possible, be sure you have access to the following information:

• What is the voucher for?
  • What is the issue with the voucher (missing from box, damaged, will not redeem)?
  • What product did the consumer purchase in order to receive the voucher?
  • Name or retailer (if applicable)
  • Region
  • Effective Date
  • Expiration Date
  • Sign-in ID (email address)
  • Online ID

After looking through that if you are still having issues contact Sony with the link above.

I recommend you use the Live chat option

Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)