First Son
11 posts

Re: PSN Ban Help...

Sep 22, 2011

My friens is located in Japan which makes it difficult. But about PM or e-mail, I was talking about if they would give them to me as to why.

Join The Society @ http://kay.invisionzone.com/ , a forum site that houses many people from around the net. PSN members always welcome to join, tell them Myth sent you if you join and your welcome shall be greatly received!
Message 11 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 22, 2011

Well that makes a bit more sense of things.

Join The Society @ http://kay.invisionzone.com/ , a forum site that houses many people from around the net. PSN members always welcome to join, tell them Myth sent you if you join and your welcome shall be greatly received!
Message 12 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Sep 22, 2011

Myth93 wrote:

Why's it assumed my friend's a he?

Trawnza has a fifty percent chance of getting it right. 'He' can be used as a convenience because "he or she" or "your friend" sounds clumsy after a while if it's necessary to address your friend repeatedly. It is not an assumption about the sex of your friend. As a courtesy to others, I recommend you make it clear about the sex of your friends if you know it is going to bother you. Cheers.

Message 13 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Sep 22, 2011

Myth93 wrote:

"I guess im screwed "It bans the ip address that your isp gives you, your thinking of the network address which is similar but not the same. Essentially if you get banned no one can access the PSN from your house again unless you switch isp's.

Oh boy.

I'm not even going to try.

Message 14 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 22, 2011

Thanks for trying, sorry for it being so confusing.

Message 15 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Sep 22, 2011

Myth93 wrote:

Thanks for trying, sorry for it being so confusing.

It's not your fault. There were some...technical discrepancies...with you're friends problem. I think @gkp  has this one spot on.

Message 16 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Sep 22, 2011

Sonic42 wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

The user won't get a PM via the forum unless it is concerning a ban from the forum itself.

Off-Topic: Wait, you get a PM if you're banned here? How do you...I mean...how do you go about...like...how do you read it?

Ahh geez sorry - I meant e-mail for a ban and a PM for a warning!

>.< - it's been a long week!

Message 17 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 23, 2011

My friend just messaged me and it is an 80021227 Error so I was right on what I thought (obviously didn't state it though) But she can't get into her e-mail account so she doesn't know how long it is for. Any help for that?

Message 18 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Sep 23, 2011

Myth93 wrote:

My friend just messaged me and it is an 80021227 Error so I was right on what I thought (obviously didn't state it though) But she can't get into her e-mail account so she doesn't know how long it is for. Any help for that?

From what you've described, it doesn't sound like she is actually banned. It sounds like Sony banned the comany that provides her with internet access.

Message 19 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Sep 23, 2011

Trawnza wrote:

Sonic42 wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

The user won't get a PM via the forum unless it is concerning a ban from the forum itself.

Off-Topic: Wait, you get a PM if you're banned here? How do you...I mean...how do you go about...like...how do you read it?

Ahh geez sorry - I meant e-mail for a ban and a PM for a warning!

>.< - it's been a long week!

Funny story, last time I was banned here they actually DID send me a PM, but no e-mail.

Message 20 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes