Dec 20 2013
By: TheHomeButtonLMC First Son 2 posts

PSN Addition Of Funds To Wallet

3 replies 201 views Edited Dec 20, 2013

Hi, I need help. I was trying to add funds to my wallet on the PS4 and it kept saying that my credit card information was not valid. So when I went to update it, it was able to add my card to the account. Then when I tried to add funds again, the same thing happened. I have tried changing the card and biling details but to no avail. I also realised that I was being charged SGD1.00 everytime I tried to edit the details. I have been charged more than SGD10.00 for this and it still wasn't resolved, I'm still unable to add funds to my PSN wallet. I would like to know why I am being charged for so many times and how I can prevent this from happening agian. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: PSN Addition Of Funds To Wallet

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2013

You need to contact Sony suport for your country.  SIngapore right?

http://asia.playstation.com/sg/en/support/contactus

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 21, 2013

@Doc_007 Yeap. Thanks for the help, gonna go try that now. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 21, 2013

I'm having the same problem.  And I went to the local game store and purchased some psn cash cards so i could just enter codes and the guy there said he was having the same problem today.  Might be they are having payment system problems right now?

Message 4 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes