Mar 26 2013
By: xigbar93 Hekseville Citizen 233 posts

PSN Account Management Driving Me Crazy

3 replies 193 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

So I was so hyped about today. I got my Bioshock Infinite that I preordered, and I also have codes for the Season Pass, the Gamestop bonuses, and the pre-order bonuses. 3 codes to input. I don't really want to start the game until I get these downloadables into the game. But of course, PSN being the great thing it is, every time I hit Account Management it just freezes up and then gives me the error 80710D36. Is this something to do with everyone's problems with the PS Store? Should I just wait it out? Even if it does come up, I'd be nervous to put my codes in in case something corrupts...c'mon, PSN, why do you have to do this on a big launch day? D:

Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: PSN Account Management Driving Me Crazy

Mar 26, 2013

well, they didnt take the PSN store down on purpose for one.

Also, if you can get into the store and redeem your codes, they wont "corrupt" if the store freezes. Nothing happens at the EXACT same time. Worse case scenario, you redeem your codes, it freeze...it either went through and you can check your downloads section, or it didnt take the code in time and you have to input the code again.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Its pretty sad that Sony has these issues.  I don't recall every experiencing these problems on my 360.

Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 27, 2013

rzrbldsmile wrote:

Its pretty sad that Sony has these issues.  I don't recall every experiencing these problems on my 360.

well, there was that little problem of over half their consoles failing, but ya..no problems.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)