Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 20 2013
By: kingbell4 First Son 9 posts

PSN APP - SAMSUNG GALAXY

2 replies 412 views Edited Nov 20, 2013

I tried searching the threads but didn't find what I was looking for...

Just curious... among the million other issues I am having with PS4 now, I tried to download the Playstation App for my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone.   The phone is a 'smartphone' that actually is a pretty nice phone and does almost anything.  I have downloaded tons of apps over my contract, but when I try to download the Sony Playstation App, it says that it isn't compatible with my phone??? 

Has anyone else had this problem?  Specifically, Samsung GS2 users?  I just don't understand how in 2013 a smartphone can't communicate with an app on the Android marketplace.  (addmittedly I'm NOT a  tech guy) but is there something on my phone preventing this?  or are others having Sony issues on the app front as well?

Thanks everyone!

Message 1 of 3 (412 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN APP - SAMSUNG GALAXY

Nov 28, 2013
I am also an SGS2 user and I am curious and annoyed that I can't download the app. There should be an update that makes this app compatible to this phone
Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN APP - SAMSUNG GALAXY

Nov 28, 2013
i have a galaxy s2 originally sprint. flashed to cricket. i downloaded the app and it pops up but when i do anything it doesnt show my profike. i am signed in. i click anything, it pops up the browser, goes into the sony site and goes back to the app where i am still not logged in. shows nothing.. anyone else notice this?
Message 3 of 3 (342 Views)
0 Likes