Jul 12 2012
By: teech402 First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

PS3 was stolen.Need help with figuring out what to do with my account.

3 replies 76 views Edited Jul 12, 2012

Recently my ps3 along with my wii were stolen.The burgalar left all my games,thankfully.Today I just changed my password to my psn account.Does this mean a person can't access my account eventhough my ps3 was set to automatic login?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25972 posts

Re: PS3 was stolen.Need help with figuring out what to do with my account.

Jul 12, 2012

teech402 wrote:

Recently my ps3 along with my wii were stolen.The burgalar left all my games,thankfully.Today I just changed my password to my psn account.Does this mean a person can't access my account eventhough my ps3 was set to automatic login?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You're safe, changing your password was 100% the right thing to do, good job, even though you initially had the PS3 set up to auto log-in, the thief or whoever ends up with your PS3 will need the new password you just made to be able to log in.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Thank you so much.Im really looking foward to getting another ps3 especially because so many new games have come out.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25972 posts

Jul 12, 2012

teech402 wrote:

Thank you so much.Im really looking foward to getting another ps3 especially because so many new games have come out.

You're very welcome, it sucks you lost your PS3, but at least your account is safe, you did the right thing.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes