Highlighted
Apr 16 2012
By: Phoenix_Hax First Son 2 posts

PS3 Downloads stuck pending.

3 replies 1972 views Edited Apr 16, 2012

I recently attempted to download a few games through psn. The download began fine but a few kilobytes in the downloads suddenly stopped and simply read "pending". I attempted to pause and unpause the downloads several times but nothing happened. I hit the triangle button on my controller to attempt to delete the files but the delete option was not there. Now i have 2 unnamed files sitting in my download queue "pending" and would really like to remove them seeing that I have succesfully downloaded the games since that first attempt. I would greatly appreciate any help in figuring out how to remove thse two seemingly corrupted files from the queue seeing as they seem to be taking up a bit of space not to mention they are a bit of an eyesore whenever i attempt to download demos and other files from the PSN store. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Message 1 of 4 (1,972 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Re: PS3 Downloads stuck pending.

Apr 17, 2012

Moved to PSN Support so you have a better chance of getting help with the issue. 

-SP

Message 2 of 4 (1,972 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 23, 2012

Still need an answer to this question. if anyone needs anymore information please let me know. 2 downloads still "pending" a week later.

Message 3 of 4 (1,972 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 25, 2014

I had the exct same problem. I found the answer. Have you been playing any games that have online mode or online features? if so then the download automatically stops and says pending. What I do is download it in the night I turn of my TV but keep on the playstation.When you wake up the only thing you have to do is install. Hope this helps!!

Message 4 of 4 (1,475 Views)
0 Likes