Highlighted
May 25 2013
By: Sketch12095 First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

PS3 DLC purchase

1 replies 132 views Edited May 25, 2013

Hi, I plan on calling playstations support tommorow, I can't now because they are closed. I am a bit angry, so the wait will be good so I can calmy speak to someone, but I would still like a few questions answered for anyone who may have encountered the same issue. I purchased a game that I thought was for ps3 [$14.99] and the game was actually for psp. I don't want an entire refund [you know, through my bank and so on] all I want is either a refund for the game to my wallet so I may purchase the ps3 version, or a total swap for the ps3, and they can remove the psp version from my download options, the ps3 game was listed $12.99, and the psp version was listed $14.99. So can anyone tell me if they would do a total trade with no refund, or a refund to the wallet so I can buy the actual game? Any help would be appreciated. thank you[:

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41801 posts

Re: PS3 DLC purchase

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

Sketch12095 wrote:

Hi, I plan on calling playstations support tommorow, I can't now because they are closed. I am a bit angry, so the wait will be good so I can calmy speak to someone, but I would still like a few questions answered for anyone who may have encountered the same issue. I purchased a game that I thought was for ps3 [$14.99] and the game was actually for psp. I don't want an entire refund [you know, through my bank and so on] all I want is either a refund for the game to my wallet so I may purchase the ps3 version, or a total swap for the ps3, and they can remove the psp version from my download options, the ps3 game was listed $12.99, and the psp version was listed $14.99. So can anyone tell me if they would do a total trade with no refund, or a refund to the wallet so I can buy the actual game? Any help would be appreciated. thank you[:

All purcahses from the PlayStation Store are considered final & Sony has a no refund policy.

Having said that there is no harm in contacting them to submit a refund request, just don't be surprised if the response is not a favorable one though, the error was of your own doing & to be honest the games are in my opinion clearly marked as to which platform they are for.

They can't 'trade' games like you have suggested no, if you're successful it will be a straight refund.

Each case is looked at on a case-by-casde basis, call them, be polite, calm & friendly etc, maybe you'll get lucky!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)
0 Likes