Feb 14 2013
By: Ehfjay First Son 1 posts

PS1 Dark Forces REFUND

1 replies 93 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

I just purchased PS1 Classic Star Wars Dark Forces from the Playstation Store for my PS3. I downloaded and installed it, but when I start the game it loads to the title screen and then the controller won't respond. The game eventually gets to a loading screen where it freezes. Looking into this I found that this was a known issue back in 2010! So what I need to know is either what is the fix for this problem, or how can I get a refund?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28052 posts

Re: PS1 Dark Forces REFUND

Feb 14, 2013

Ehfjay wrote:

I just purchased PS1 Classic Star Wars Dark Forces from the Playstation Store for my PS3. I downloaded and installed it, but when I start the game it loads to the title screen and then the controller won't respond. The game eventually gets to a loading screen where it freezes. Looking into this I found that this was a known issue back in 2010! So what I need to know is either what is the fix for this problem, or how can I get a refund?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Generally no refunds are given & all sales from the PlayStation Store are considered final, if however there is an actual issue with a particular game then you may be entitled to one, here's the customer support number.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)