Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 18 2013
By: PCMGS3 First Son 4 posts

PS store NOT WORKING for 5 days at least! I even deleted and re-installed it.

[ Edited ]
8 replies 232 views Edited May 18, 2013

I go to get my stuff from Ps plus, the PS store freezes as soon as it's loaded. I go to check what DLC's are available for Tekken tag 2, playstation store is still frozen. I try to go in every day like 2 times a day, it's still frozen. I then re-installed the PS store. IT STILL DOES NOT WORK!!!

I should be able to get what I paid for. What in the world is the problem now? There's always something wrong with PSN fix it ffs!  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: PS store NOT WORKING for 5 days at least! I even deleted and re-installed it.

May 18, 2013

Have you tried deleting your cache? I've heard that tends to help.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: PS store NOT WORKING for 5 days at least! I even deleted and re-installed it.

May 18, 2013

I just tried that now. I also deleted the cookies and restored the system settings, then I deleted and installed the PS store again. Still no luck :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 18, 2013

I checked the date and time settings. They are set properly. I have been reading other posts and I still can't find the answer.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 18, 2013

Huh, that's really odd. I haven't been having any problems accessing the Store.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (205 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4520 posts

May 19, 2013

I don't really have a suggestion/solution, but in case you didn't know, you can access the store from a web browser, so you don't miss out on PS+ stuff:

store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (192 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13592 posts

May 19, 2013

PCMGS3 wrote:

I go to get my stuff from Ps plus, the PS store freezes as soon as it's loaded. I go to check what DLC's are available for Tekken tag 2, playstation store is still frozen. I try to go in every day like 2 times a day, it's still frozen. I then re-installed the PS store. IT STILL DOES NOT WORK!!!

I should be able to get what I paid for. What in the world is the problem now? There's always something wrong with PSN fix it ffs!  

The rest of us can access the Playstation Store just fine, so there is nothing wrong with PSN.  The problem has to be on your end, either in your PS3 System software, your PS3 hardware, or your network connection.  It is your problem to solve.  Sony does not guarantee that you, specifically, will be able to access PSN; because your ability to access PSN is beyond Sony's ability to control.  As noted in the previous post, you can use the Playstation Store on the Sony Entertainment Network web site to claim any limited-time Plus content until you can fix the problem with your console.  You may need to back up your console, and the Restore the PS3 System. If that doesn't work, then your hard disk drive may be failing.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 20, 2013

Not working for me either and a few other people as well from my searching. Posting for the first time ever to bump this thread for an answer.

My problem is that the store will take a minute to open but it does open. As soon as I'm on that home page I can't do anything, no scrolling, no selecting, not even backing out without the PS button and quitting. It's been at least a week. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the store and my time/date is correct. Any way to remove the latest update(s)?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

May 20, 2013

The situation you are having is pretty close to the PS3 freezing on the XMB and I had that issue once. I called Playstation and they had me restore my ps3 system and the store worked after that but they said while I was doing it that if the store didn't work that the system would need to be serviced since restoring the ps3 is the last step in their tshooting before setting up service. I don't recall if you have done that already but if you have and still don't want service then as a last resort I would try a different internet connection, possibly even a wired one but beyond that your system probably just needs to be fixed replaced.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (145 Views)
0 Likes