Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 04 2011
By: HozeRapha First Son 1 posts

PS Store error 8071053D, now can't redeem SOCOM 4 MP Beta Code. Help?

1 replies 218 views Edited Mar 4, 2011

Hi, I'll tell you what happened in full. Earlier today I finally got my copy of Killzone 3. As soon as I opened the box, I grabbed the SOCOM 4 Multiplayer Beta flyer and got the code.

I booted my PS3, went to the PS Store and couldn't enter and got kicked with error code 80710092. After a while I tried again and instead got error code 8071053D.

I imagined the PS Store was under maintenance or something. So a while later I try again and I can enter the PS Store normally, I go to redeem code and input my code from the flyer, and then I again get error 8071053D, just as I pressed Continue.

Now, like 12 hours later, I go into the Store again, and when I try to redeem the code, I get that the code is invalid or was already used and I can't find the download of the SOCOM 4 beta anywhere. Wouldn't it be marked as a purchase or something if I already used the code?

Please help me, I want to play this beta so bad and can't because of what appears to be some silly error.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS Store error 8071053D, now can't redeem SOCOM 4 MP Beta Code. Help?

Mar 4, 2011

Just called playstation support they told me the reason I get that is because they have not released it yet. Meaning when the SOCOM beta is active they will release the code and it can be used to get the SOCOM beta software.

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)
0 Likes