Mar 27, 2010

this worked for me.  thanks

Message 11 of 16 (897 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS Store Will not Accept Credit Card

Oct 10, 2010

Sony is a mutli billion dollar company, why  can they not fix this?

Message 12 of 16 (897 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Dec 29, 2011
I have been trying for two weeks straight in updating my credit card info into my psn account cause my old credit card expired.But everytime i tried i kept getting the same message "invaild credit card info,please check carefuly".I know i put all info correctly but the thing i didnt know was that i had to put the info the way my credit card statement has it.It must be EXACTLY the way it shows on the statement.
Message 13 of 16 (897 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Sony you suck.

I am done spending money with you clowns. I have had this problem every time with every card I have used. Your customer service goons make me feel as if I am talking to a series of parrots asking me the same **bleep** question over and over ad nauseum.  You arrogant twits ought to be ashamed of yourselves. 

You treat us like it's a privelege to spend out hard earned money with you.  It is time to part ways with a company I have bought from since the walkman of the 80s. 

**bleep** off.

Your pal,

Bob

Message 14 of 16 (828 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Taking the po out of the po box fixed it for me..... Smh, how stupid................
Message 15 of 16 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

there is no fix.  It is not user error. I used to work for playstation network support through sitel over 3 years ago and it was still a problem even back then!

Fact is some credit/debit cards will work and some wont.  i have a credit union and my card will not work atall. 

**heres the one fix i use for when i dont feel like going out and buying psn cards.  I buy psn cards through amazon using my debit card and they will email you       the code =)   im sure that will come in handy for all those people out in boonies who cant just go to 7-11 and buy psn cards...or to those who live in less than favorable weather conditions

Edit: Thread locked for necrobumping

-Stage_Coach

Message 16 of 16 (287 Views)