this worked for me.  thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (860 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS Store Will not Accept Credit Card

Oct 10, 2010

Sony is a mutli billion dollar company, why  can they not fix this?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (860 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Dec 29, 2011
I have been trying for two weeks straight in updating my credit card info into my psn account cause my old credit card expired.But everytime i tried i kept getting the same message "invaild credit card info,please check carefuly".I know i put all info correctly but the thing i didnt know was that i had to put the info the way my credit card statement has it.It must be EXACTLY the way it shows on the statement.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (860 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Sony you suck.

I am done spending money with you clowns. I have had this problem every time with every card I have used. Your customer service goons make me feel as if I am talking to a series of parrots asking me the same **bleep** question over and over ad nauseum.  You arrogant twits ought to be ashamed of yourselves. 

You treat us like it's a privelege to spend out hard earned money with you.  It is time to part ways with a company I have bought from since the walkman of the 80s. 

**bleep** off.

Your pal,

Bob

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (791 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Taking the po out of the po box fixed it for me..... Smh, how stupid................
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
267 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

there is no fix.  It is not user error. I used to work for playstation network support through sitel over 3 years ago and it was still a problem even back then!

Fact is some credit/debit cards will work and some wont.  i have a credit union and my card will not work atall. 

**heres the one fix i use for when i dont feel like going out and buying psn cards.  I buy psn cards through amazon using my debit card and they will email you       the code =)   im sure that will come in handy for all those people out in boonies who cant just go to 7-11 and buy psn cards...or to those who live in less than favorable weather conditions

Edit: Thread locked for necrobumping

-Stage_Coach

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (250 Views)