First Son
7 posts

Re: PS Store Showing Free Items When It's Not

Feb 13, 2013

I got affected by this and they got me for 22 dollars...

4 Digital Blasphemy themes for 2.99 each and Alien Breed...Checked out without a confirmation page because had I seen that I would be charged instead of free then I most definitely would have cancelled. Hopefully I can get a refund all tho they did give the all sales are final speech.

Message 61 of 306 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Same thing, thought clash of heroes was free, then found out that my account had no money leftSmiley Frustrated

Message 62 of 306 (381 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Mochuuu updated his thread saying that the list of games people indeed got charged for were the ones affected.

So who knows,

Message 63 of 306 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I did the same thing downloading stuff for Playstation All-Stars because it said that it was free, then I got messages that I didn't have enough money in my wallet to buy more items which I thought was weird since it said it was free. A little bit later all the things that said they were free had prices on them. I was **bleep** because I never would have paid for the items. Luckily I use the prepaid cards and I'm only out $3.50 or so because I have a feeling I'll never get that money back from Sony.

Message 64 of 306 (342 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I thought the games were supposed to be free as that was what was shown. Smiley Sad

Message 65 of 306 (337 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I'm having the same problem.
Message 66 of 306 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013

That happened to me as well with Alien Breed.  I only got it because I thought it was free for both regular and plus users. I was even about to tell my friends who dont have plus that a free game was available. Yet, without telling that I was going to spend money nor the remaining amount that I would have left in my wallet afterwards, I was charged and notified when it was too late.I only wanted to give it a try because it was free.  I dont mind if I lose access to the game. It is a good game, but i wasnt planning to get it now. I was saving money for the Dragonborn DLC and now I cant anymore without buying another PSN card.

Is this event a first time in the store? Or was I too hasty checking the store? Some of the content didnt even had images in their descriptions

Message 67 of 306 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I got charged as well. I downloaded some KOF XIII DLC thinking they are free, but no. There was no confirmation, no checkout menu, just went straight to download.

I even got picture proof, but I don't know how to post pictures.

Message 68 of 306 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 13, 2013

yo, I got charged for "free" alien breed to...it does'nt matter this much to me, since it's not even 10$ but if you can figure out my account, delete the game in the downloadlist and kinda "revert" the purchase and refund the money, I would still be happy^^

btw...guys...mistakes can happen to anyone, especially when there are dozens of people working stressfully for whatever reason, so dont let it get you down! just keep going^^

Message 69 of 306 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Another Sony miss up! I got charged over $20 for my free stuff.

So free stuff isn't free and stuff you pay for doesn't actually work (Motorstorm RC). I also had 9 months without access to over half of my "PLUS" content (that I was paying for).

Sony's PSN must be run by monkeys.

Miss ups happen bla bla bla... I buy lots of stuff from Steam, GMG, and Xbox Live and none of this stuff ever happens with their services!

Message 70 of 306 (288 Views)
0 Likes