SCEA
1486 posts

Re: PS Store Showing Free Items When It's Not

OFFICIAL POST
Feb 26, 2013

Hi everyone, 

For those that did not get their full refund as they were anticipating, I'm going to determine the best path for you guys to follow. I've seen some of the messages that some are posting in which the CS contact does not properly recognize the issue. 

I'll update the main support thread, as well as this one when I have any updates. 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 221 of 306 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I talked to customer service today and told them I didn't get my refund for Might and Magic and Rayman 3 HD and they told me to just keep waiting!

Message 222 of 306 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Thank you very much for the update on this Mochuuu! 

Message 223 of 306 (446 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Thanks for the update....waiting on that refund for Rayman and Might and Magic. Do you know when and if the refund will go back to the bank account for those who used a credit card?

Message 224 of 306 (340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013
They are only giving it back in psn credit.
Message 225 of 306 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

I went to use that $5 credit code they gave us and it is gone from my messages. Along with the other message about the refunding of our money. Anyone else missing their messages from Sony???

Update:

Nevermind. It seems you can only access the messages from the Sony device that read it first! I have a couple of PS3's and a Vita. I had to check all of them to find it. I can't believe your messages aren't available on all devices!

BTW I still don't have my other credits... If they can hurry up and I can spend them on more stuff that probably won't work... (Like Motorstorm RC)

Message 226 of 306 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I talked to customer service again and was told to wait another week. They wouldn't do anything about refunding the money for Might and Magic Clash of Heros and Rayman 3 HD.

Message 227 of 306 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I used this link to contact playstation support.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Here's what I emailed and the reply I got.

"Two weeks ago, a number of games on the Playstation Store were mistakenly marked as free, but I (and many others) was charged for two games.

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes $7.49

Rayman 3 HD $4.99

Morgan Haro posted on the forums on the situation and said we should be getting a refund. 

*insert the message Morgan said we should get through the XMB*

These are the exact words he said and I have NOT gotten my money back. Why have I not gotten my refund for this?"

The response.

"Thank you for contacting PlayStation® Technical Support. My name is Colton and I am happy to assist you today with this issue regarding being charged for games that should have been free.

These games do fit under those that will be refunded. Within the next few days you will receive a notification via XrossMediaBar™ (XMB™) message that the funds have been returned to your wallet."

I will make my voice heard, I will not be silenced.

Update 4.45 killed my PS3.

Update 4.46 couldn't be installed until I formatted my 1TB HDD.
Message 228 of 306 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 27, 2013
*Hit character limit*

"This will not affect the content you purchase, as it is yours to keep. As an apology for the inconvenience, we are also including a $5 voucher. Please note, this voucher must be used by May 31, 2013. If you have not received the refund and voucher by next week, you may get back in touch with us so we can investigate this issue for you further."

I sent this in and got the response 2 days ago.
I will make my voice heard, I will not be silenced.

Update 4.45 killed my PS3.

Update 4.46 couldn't be installed until I formatted my 1TB HDD.
Message 229 of 306 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 28, 2013

There is a lot being said by a bunch of different people, can we get an update on this? At least let us know whats going on.

Message 230 of 306 (215 Views)
0 Likes