Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: PS Store Showing Free Items When It's Not

Feb 13, 2013

It charged me as well... but it wasnt only the PSABR MInions Pack, it was the Minions stand alone pieces too. Almost all of them were listed as Free, but once you chose to download them, there was no add to cart or checkout confirmation. I downloaded like 7 of them.. charged me like 3,5$ without even asking! I do bought the fearless stage though (and it actually gave me the option to add to cart), so no problem with that.

I really thought they were giving them away.. I mean come on!!!

Message 71 of 306 (507 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I just called them on the phone to explain the problem. They told me they told me they will check the problem and I may get a refund in 10 to 15 days. I really didn't like the sound of that "may", and 10 to 15 days sounds a bit long to find out.

Message 72 of 306 (478 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I'm from mexico and upon entering the store I saw the game nba 2k13, alien breed, as well as songs from The Clash to Rocksmith and 3 packages everybody dance songs for free download, so I did and when I go to check my history I see you are charging upwards of $ 70 to my credit card, I can do to get that money back because it was their mistake and not mine? i just want the money back on my wallet, removed these downloads on my list I just want my money to use for something I really like
Message 73 of 306 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Same thing happened to me.  I saw alien breed for free for PS+ Members so I downloaded it, then when I checked my email and saw I got charged $7.99 for it.  I want my money back.

Message 74 of 306 (436 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Same as me. Saw a few games labeled "Free" and downloaded them. Didn't ask for confirmation of purchasing.  Now I have been charged $50. Already called but hopefully I get my refund!

Message 75 of 306 (425 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Ditto for me. King of Fighters XIII icons, Rayman 3 and Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes showed up free (no cart, just "Download"), then charges showed up on my account.

I was told to go here by customer support for more info:

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/Titles-Showed-Free-for-Plus-Members...

About $18 charged, definitely want a refund. Don't really care about the games, but the cash is important.

Message 76 of 306 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Feb 13, 2013

All of the Pinball Arcade Pack 7 DLC was marked as free...I bought the complete Pro package of that DLC which was marked as Free and I got charged $7.99. 

DarkAkatosh sig
Message 77 of 306 (404 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Same situation. I got charged for Alien Breed. I already emailed Sony but yeah I'd like a refund. I'm aware this was a technical glitch but it doesn't change the fact that I got charged for a game that was technically free as it was listed as such. 

Message 78 of 306 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Same situation for me I downloaded some of the recently released add-on minions for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale when they were on the store earlier today and they were listed as free and I ended up getting charged for the few that I downloaded with no confirmation or anything, just a download button. The ones that I got were: - PS All-Stars PS3™ Escape Plan's Lil Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ Buzz!'s Buzz Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ Fat Princess Ninja Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ Fat Princess Pirate Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ GoW's Polyphemus Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ GoW's Colossus of Rhodes Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ Hot Shots Golf's Suzuki Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ Jak and Daxter's Ashelin Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ Killzone's Visari Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ InFamous's Lucy Kuo Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ Killzone's Rico Minion (Add-On Content) - PS All-Stars PS3™ Sly Cooper's Carmelita Fox Minion (Add-On Content) The time I purchased these were: 02/12/2013 @ 04:03 PM PST - 02/12/2013 @ 04:10 PM, I can provide the receipts if needed.
Message 79 of 306 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013
The same thing happened with Final Fantasy 8 on 02/05. Shortly after the update it showed up as free, but I was charged $4.99 for it. I've seen other people complaining about this too.
Message 80 of 306 (340 Views)
0 Likes