Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SCEA
1482 posts

Re: PS Store Showing Free Items When It's Not

Playstation Staff
Feb 13, 2013

Smashbro29 wrote:

I went on to pick up Kat and Emmet for PSA and a bunch of other items for the game also came up as free so I grabbed 2, checked my email and guess what? I just paid 49 cents a piece. No confirmation I was paying on my PS3, the price clearly stated FREE throughout and I am thoroughly disgruntled.

COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT EDIT: 

Hey guys, I'm aware of this issue and will be investigating. You can follow this issue in the following thread. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/Alien-Breed-Showed-Free-for-Plus-Mem...

I have blocked replies to the above thread so you can Subscribe to it and get updates when an SCEA Rep replies. 

Hey guys, I'm aware of this issue and will be investigating. You can follow this issue in the following thread. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/Alien-Breed-Showed-Free-for-Plus-Mem...

I have blocked replies to the above thread so you can Subscribe to it and get updates when an SCEA Rep replies.

- morgan haro, SCEA Sr. Project Manager - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 31 of 306 (670 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: I am INFURIATED at the Store right now

Feb 13, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

CheddarBBQ wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

CheddarBBQ wrote:

Stop insisting that everyone call that number. It does nothing to help in this situation. It doesnt allow you to contact anyone directly and offers no solutions to the problem. There is currently no way to contact Sony.

Really/ You're not reading the posts on this thread are you? Or maybe you can't see thru the tears.

Cannon Fodder
Aandrei2606
Re: I am INFURIATED at the Store right now

Just got off the phone with them. They sent the request for a refund to their billing department and will have an answer within 10-15 business days depending on how bad the issue is. I suggest you all call so that they look into it. 

PS: I waited in line for ~15 minutes

I've called multiple times and it's never directed me to anybody. It never even gave me the option to get in touch with anyone, and never put me on hold. All it was was an automated voice saying "Press 1 for this question" etc.

So because you're incapable of navigating a phone menu you're going to continue ranting here? It took the other user 15 minutes. You could spend that time writing a scathing letter to Sony.

The phone menu didn't lead me anywhere. Everything I tried led me to another option until it gave just gave me the answer to an unrelated question and only gave me the option to go back. Absolutely nothing in the menus gave me the option to contact anyone.

Message 32 of 306 (655 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Same thing happened to me downloaded two minions cause it said free then got charged for them.
Message 33 of 306 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Feb 13, 2013
It also happened two me with ps all stars
Message 34 of 306 (613 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Alien Breed Showed Free for Plus Members: Charged In The Cart [ Edited ]

- morgan haro / mochuuu, SCEA PSN Team, @morganharo

It happened to me with Alien Breed.  Alien Breed was listed as "Free" for Plus members but I was charged $7.99...

Message 35 of 306 (591 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Yeah same thing happened to me with Alien Breed and a game called Might and Magic Clash of heroes showed up as free so i jumped on them only to get an e-mail that I spent money on them. When I contacted Sony they said it could be up to 10-14 days for a refund. It's weird that it didn't even ask to be put into the cart and went straight to download. Oh well here's hoping that I will get my money back in time for some of the things I did want to buy this week. 

Message 36 of 306 (589 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I had the same problem with the add-ons for KoF XIII and the game Rayman 3 HD.
Message 37 of 306 (584 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I was about to purchase beyond good and evil but i was missing my 8 $ thanks to the supposedly free alien breed game

Message 38 of 306 (580 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2013

same problem with alien breed

Message 39 of 306 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Checking in to report that I experienced this issue with Alien Breed and the 4 Digital Blasphemy dynamic themes (Digital Blasphemy: Moonlit Oasis, Digital Blasphemy: Tharsis, Digital Blasphemy: Dragon Gold, and Digital Blasphemy: Sierra Autumn) All items appeared as Free in the PSN store, but I received emails indicating that I was charged for the items.

Message 40 of 306 (564 Views)
0 Likes