Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: I am INFURIATED at the Store right now

Feb 13, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

liberi_ wrote:

I think you must be more polite, this forum is for support and not for read someone telling us that doesn't matter what happened

I think you must be more proactive. Complaining here does nothing. I gave you the number. It DOESN'T matter what you were charged for. If they don't know they can't help you.

Stop insisting that everyone call that number. It does nothing to help in this situation. It doesnt allow you to contact anyone directly and offers no solutions to the problem. There is currently no way to contact Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 306 (687 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 13, 2013

CheddarBBQ wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

liberi_ wrote:

I think you must be more polite, this forum is for support and not for read someone telling us that doesn't matter what happened

I think you must be more proactive. Complaining here does nothing. I gave you the number. It DOESN'T matter what you were charged for. If they don't know they can't help you.

Stop insisting that everyone call that number. It does nothing to help in this situation. It doesnt allow you to contact anyone directly and offers no solutions to the problem. There is currently no way to contact Sony.

Read my previous post. I talked to them. Just be patient in line it will take a little for someone to answer.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 306 (676 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Feb 13, 2013

ImAWalrus9 wrote:
Just got off the phone with Customer Support. They put in a refund request for me and said I'd hear back about if my refund was accepted or not. He took the call and processed my request very quickly and promptly so it seems maybe they are aware of the issue at the call center.

How did you get ahold of them? It won't actually connect me to anybody. I've tried calling three times now.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 306 (673 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17288 posts

Feb 13, 2013

CheddarBBQ wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

liberi_ wrote:

Really/ You're not reading the posts on this thread are you? Or maybe you can't see thru the tears.

Cannon Fodder
Aandrei2606

Just got off the phone with them. They sent the request for a refund to their billing department and will have an answer within 10-15 business days depending on how bad the issue is. I suggest you all call so that they look into it. 

PS: I waited in line for ~15 minutes

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 306 (671 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I'm outside the US right now, so I can't call :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 306 (668 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Select your language and after that don't choose any of those options. It will put you in line for the next rep. Have your transaction and account info close.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 306 (666 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 13, 2013

i was charged for alien breed, rayman, mba2k13 and might and magic.... i hope i can get a refund

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 306 (662 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 13, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

CheddarBBQ wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

liberi_ wrote:

Really/ You're not reading the posts on this thread are you? Or maybe you can't see thru the tears.

Cannon Fodder
Aandrei2606

Just got off the phone with them. They sent the request for a refund to their billing department and will have an answer within 10-15 business days depending on how bad the issue is. I suggest you all call so that they look into it. 

I've called multiple times and it's never directed me to anybody. It never even gave me the option to get in touch with anyone, and never put me on hold. All it was was an automated voice saying "Press 1 for this question" etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 306 (659 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Aandrei2606 wrote:

Select your language and after that don't choose any of those options. It will put you in line for the next rep. Have your transaction and account info close.

It never even gave me the option to select a language.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 306 (651 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17288 posts

Feb 13, 2013

CheddarBBQ wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

CheddarBBQ wrote:

Cannon Fodder
Aandrei2606

I've called multiple times and it's never directed me to anybody. It never even gave me the option to get in touch with anyone, and never put me on hold. All it was was an automated voice saying "Press 1 for this question" etc.

So because you're incapable of navigating a phone menu you're going to continue ranting here? It took the other user 15 minutes. You could spend that time writing a scathing letter to Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 306 (642 Views)
0 Likes