Jul 18 2013
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1748 posts

PS Network Is Falling Apart? @_@

12 replies 400 views Edited Jul 18, 2013

So last night, I had a whole lotta mess going on... 

1.) I was trying to post, & reply to Threads in the Forums, the Internet Browser is going so slow, it skips... 

It even Freezes up my PS3 after every few Posts or Replies... 

2.) The PS Store Completely Freezes when I visit the Store for a moment, & then once the Loading Bar apears, 

everything is back to Skippy Normal, as this was always Skipping... 

3.) I tried RE6 out on some New Maps I hadn't tried when I got them, I hadn't played this in so long, 

popped in the Disc. Started the Game up, & Opening Screen was Slower then Normal, goes into Solo Mode... 

Once I finish the Game, & the Timer runs out on my Multi-Player Map, the screen goes Black, & I have to 

cut the power to my PS3, loosing all my progress, ~_~ 

4.) My friend invited me to a Tekken: Revolution Lobby where the Connection is a 1 to 4, & 

the Lobby is so horrible that it's impossible to maintain a good Server...

Now, I don't know whats going on, but I have had to shut my PS3 off like 20 times or more within 

3 days now... Have tried numerous ideas, & such to get this working, but all fails... 

My friend has noticed the same thing as I, & I found a Post by someone else saying PSN Error Reports of a Code... 

My Send Button on the PSN for Messages to people is Flickering... 

I mean what is going on? I see Black Lines on the Characters in RE6 as I play, & those Lines should not be there, as 

they should not shoot accross the room like that... oO 

When I type here in these Boxes, my Text is Lagging... 

My Friends List Gamer Cards have also been Flickering... 

Now, before everyone goes off, & says it's related to my Connection, or the Media Server thingy... 

I'll have you know, this has been like this for 3 Days, & seems to be getting worst... 

None of this was happening before 3 days ago, & I have not done anything different since... 

I mean who would want to go onto the PS4 knowing they could share the same Fate as this crap is being done on the PS3... 

Sony needs to fix these Bugs & Glitches if they want to push more Customers twards the PS4, no? 

PS3 Launched with very few bugs, but now it's just a horrible Mess, Smiley Sad

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 13 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11485 posts

Re: PS Network Is Falling Apart? @_@

Jul 18, 2013
I have not been having issues.. But even so no service is perfect.. Sometimes things happen that may make things not work as well as it supposed to work
>

Message 2 of 13 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Jul 18, 2013

My Biggest Concern is that, Max Payne 3 & Twisted Metal both were broken Games... 

But now i'm having issues with even more Games now then before... 

I'm starting to wander if all my Games will stop working eventually soon, oO 

PS All-Stars Battle Royal had issues with DLC, but original Game was perfectly fine... But at least that is still Playable, ~_~ 

I'd go & check out more Games, but i've not Access to them right now... Which sux even more... Smiley Sad

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 13 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15326 posts

Jul 18, 2013

And if course all of that can be blamed on PSN and Obama.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 13 (384 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13009 posts

Jul 18, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

And if course all of that can be blamed on PSN and Obama.

QFT

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 5 of 13 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jul 18, 2013
I didn't have a single issue you described.
Message 6 of 13 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Jul 18, 2013

I'm not Blaming anyone, i'm just saying it sounds like PSN is falling apart, because it's acting up in a really bad way... 

All my Games are starting to not work, the PSN is acting weirder then usual, & the Internet Browser on PSN is not working correctly... 

I would go into the RE6 Forums, & see whats up with RE6, but their Forums are like impossible to get Access to... 

This is the first time i've ever seen my Friends List act up in such a weird way...

------------------

By the way, did anyone notice that when you use the Internet Browser on the PS3, if you hit the PS Button... 

Moving the Thumbstick back & forth on the XMB is so Smooth it's like why isn't the rest of the Network like that... 

The Error Numbered Reports I read was an 80............... Something Error, I didn't see any of that, but 

when my Web Page doesn't apear, I do see that Number on a Web Page... Which I thought was awkward... ~_~ 

Some of these Problems are happening even when I shut my Internet Off... I still see these Issues... oO 

My HDD is only half Full, & it's all strictly Games, & a few MB of BD-Live Scripts... 

It's just Rediculous that I have to Shut my PS3 Off so many times in just a short time frame, can't enjoy, or Play any Games, & 

I have no idea what to do to get it Fixed othen then ask if others are seen Simular things... 

Developers can't be Reached except Sony which will do nothing anyways, ~_~

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 7 of 13 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:
Now, I don't know whats going on...

I give you credit for saying that.

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

Now, before everyone goes off, & says it's related to my Connection, or the Media Server thingy... 

I'll have you know, this has been like this for 3 Days, & seems to be getting worst... 

None of this was happening before 3 days ago, & I have not done anything different since... 

There are so many variables in this - the PS3 itself, the hard drive, the cable (if you are connected to your router with a wire instead of wireless, which can be a factor), the modem you are connecting to, latency on your ISP, worse, a combination of many factors.

PSN itself isn't necessarily the cause (as I do not see any other examples of this on the forums I visit), although your symptoms are the effect.

You should probably have posted this in the support forums, though. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 8 of 13 (351 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Jul 18, 2013

I have an idea... I'll shut PSN & Router Off as i'm on it Wireless, if it Continues, then I wander if the Update to .46 had a Negative Effect on my PS3 maybe, probably not, but maybe... oO 

Can anyone at least Confirm if RE6 does Black Out after timer hits 00:00 on Mecs for Solo Mode? Map is the one with that White Building, Street Lvl, & Sewers... I only played 4 times, & everytime the screen goes Black, oO 

It never makes it to the Scoring Screen, where your Stats are Displayed, it just goes utterly Black, & you gotta shut the PS3 off, 

Anyone at least Seeing this?

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 9 of 13 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Jul 18, 2013

The PS3 browser has always performed poorly.  It's poorly implemented.  I feel fairly certain few use it regularly.

Message 10 of 13 (325 Views)
0 Likes